2024 MLB Season | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2024 MLB Season

I'll take another stab at it - Harper, Freeman and Altuve?

Nope.
Freeman was really close at #1,#3, #4.

I'll give a hint on one of the players -- he has finished #3 with 3 separate teams.
The other one doesn't really need hints, it will come to your head soon enough.

I'll provide the answer during game time Tuesday night, if nobody answers it

Last edited:
Nope.

I'll give a hint on one of the players -- he has finished #3 with 3 separate teams.

Ohtani should be one.

Nope.

Vlad Jr.?

Vlad Jr.?

Unfortunately as a Jays fan, Vlad has basically been a one year wonder in terms of superstar level play . (2021)

Addiction destroys another person's livelihood. Meanwhile, here is a message from FanDuel, the official sports book of MLB.

Since were going with trivia... who is the player in MLB history to hit for a career cycle? Meaning he had a single, a double, triple and HR but not in the same games. Hint: He is from Syracuse.

Who was the last switch hitter to win the MVP Award in the American League?

Well it wasn’t Eddie Murrray, (arguably the second greatest SH ever) that’s for damn sure. F’wad baseball writers, bunch of collective jack-offs. (Oh, did I rant? Sorry.)
Same group that didn’t give Teddy Ballgame the MVP when he won the triple crown because some guy left him off his ballot because Ted was mean to him.
Off course, the same group of guys who gladly put Gaylord Perry in the HOF, but have kept out some of the games greatest, including Bonds, Clemens, etc. Perry actually altered the flight path of the ball with his cheating.
(Tim Kirkjian seems like a good guy.)

Last edited:

Mickey Mantle?

I know Eddie Murray didn't win one. Rose didn't play in the AL, and I'm not even sure he won an MVP award.

Mickey Mantle?

I know Eddie Murray didn't win one. Rose didn't play in the AL, and I'm not even sure he won an MVP award.
This a tough one. I'll post an answer early this evening.

This a tough one. I'll post an answer early this evening.

Well I did some research to find the correct answer and was able to find it. When you said a "tough one" I took the hint and was able to find it looking at a few players over the years.

Won't mention the answer as direct research (unless permitted) sort of defeats trivia rules.

Well I did some research to find the correct answer and was able to find it. When you said a "tough one" I took the hint and was able to find it looking at a few players over the years.

Won't mention the answer as direct research (unless permitted) sort of defeats trivia rules.
Yeah the answer is Vida Blue 1971 Oakland As.

Since were going with trivia... who is the player in MLB history to hit for a career cycle? Meaning he had a single, a double, triple and HR but not in the same games. Hint: He is from Syracuse.
Jerry Brooks

Did u play against him in HS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom