2024 MLB Season | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2024 MLB Season

seems like I recall some middle infielder or catcher had a real low BA but I didnt go look it up

Eating 30 mil

Eating 30 mil
It won't happen this season but I wouldn't be surprised if the Yankees end up eating some of DJ's contract before it ends in 2026 and/or Stanton's contract before it ends in 2027.

We're just about at the numerical halfway point in the season. Time for scoreboard watching, projecting full season stats, and taking a first look at WCGB.

Here come the Astros. Winners of their last 7 and finally at the .500 mark. The D-Backs are almost there too. Red Sox are hanging right in there along with the Twins and Royals.
The National League is all bunched up.

The guys whose box scores I check everyday include Judge, Ohtani, and Kwan. Jarred Kelenic now too, batting leadoff for the Braves.

We're just about at the numerical halfway point in the season. Time for scoreboard watching, projecting full season stats, and taking a first look at WCGB.

Here come the Astros. Winners of their last 7 and finally at the .500 mark. The D-Backs are almost there too. Red Sox are hanging right in there along with the Twins and Royals.

The guys whose box scores I check everyday include Judge, Ohtani, and Kwan. Jarred Kelenic now too, batting leadoff for the Braves.
Kelenic is really on a hot streak for my Braves. Be great if this is his breakout year to establish himself as an everyday player. Locally, the Royals have had a cold June. Hope they can rebound. Even though I'm a Braves fan, it's exciting when the local team does well unexpectedly.

When I watched Kelenic play - we get some M's games up here - he always looked like he was ready to break through. Good for him :)

When I watched Kelenic play - we get some M's games up here - he always looked like he was ready to break through. Good for him :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom