2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

Kante is back, Legget is returning who was one of their top guys. Legget and Lowe should be a pretty damn good backcourt. Could be a breakout year for the Graham twins, super weak but the talet is there.

I think Capel is a really good coach too.
I’m a fan of those graham kids. Modern bigs — maybe bullied by a Lampkin type but a pain in the rear on switches and can stretch the floor with their shooting (at least Guillermo can). Add them to Leggett and you’ve got a really good start.

Last edited:
More big news for Alabama and they going to be loaded. Just curious with all this talent and players if they can gel together.

More big news for Alabama and they going to be loaded. Just curious with all this talent and players if they can gel together.
Better than medium talent not sure they can gel together. Not a bad spot to be in for Alabama.

Kentucky gets rid of their coach late, has trouble hiring one and then the new and old coach completely rebuild programs from the ground up into tournament teams in 2 months. Unbelievable

Kentucky gets rid of their coach late, has trouble hiring one and then the new and old coach completely rebuild programs from the ground up into tournament teams in 2 months. Unbelievable
I mean I'm not that surprised. Calipari and UK were done with each other but he went to Arkansas specifically because the Tyson chicken guy pledged a huge NIL budget in addition to a big salary. And UK fans may have crazy expectations, but no matter how disappointed they may have been for missing on Hurley and Drew they're willing to do whatever it takes to be good at hoops no matter who coaches.

Last edited:
I would love if this guy suddenly popped up on our radar. He already likes the right color.

Coleman Hawkins - Illinois Stretch 4.jpg

Hes all sec or big 12 apparently

I heard he's going to be expensive, too.

Something like 90 out of the original top 100 have been taken. So the last guys are either going to get big bags, or they might be frozen out of some teams that might have joined before because there are no spots left.

Former SU recruit (same class as Buddy) and Notre Dame & Mercer guard Robby Carmody allegedly will enter the portal. This would be his 7th* (!) year. Played 500 minutes with Mercer last year and shot 38% from three. Before that he was rarely able to get on the court. He's missed A LOT of time due to injury. He supposedly has one more year of eligibility left.

chris farley Tommy Callahan GIF
Carmody to Lemoyne.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom