2024 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Preseason Camp Thread

I am a bit concerned about the interior DL. Haven't heard anything about them in camp and they didn't light the world on fire in the spring. Anyone? Anything? They haven't even interviewed as far as I know.
Dion 'Tank' Wilson was interviewed a few days ago.

Fadil Diggs has been interviewed maybe a half dozen times so far, at least one sometime in the past week.

DT just interviewed Denis Jaquez Jr. Check the Daily Articles for yesterday for that one.

Coach Brown recently said the two true frosh DTs are doing well. That would be Miles and Watson.

Excited Oh No GIF

Dion 'Tank' Wilson was interviewed a few days ago.

Fadil Diggs has been interviewed maybe a half dozen times so far, at least one sometime in the past week.

DT just interviewed Denis Jaquez Jr. Check the Daily Articles for yesterday for that one.

Coach Brown recently said the two true frosh DTs are doing well. That would be Miles and Watson.

Diggs and Wilson were also interviewed in the ACC Network's campus tour.

I am a bit concerned about the interior DL. Haven't heard anything about them in camp and they didn't light the world on fire in the spring. Anyone? Anything? They haven't even interviewed as far as I know.

Why?

There are some small towns in Delaware on the way to the beaches where that would earn him a speeding ticket.
And also all of Bermuda, I believe.

They didn't "light the world on fire" in the spring because they had restrictions against hitting / finishing the pass rush in the spring game.

You're worrying over one of the deepest pair of positional units we're going to field this year.
Wilson and Perry will be solid. Jobity has kicked inside which I'm intrigued by. Plus Watson enrolled in January and has good size for a young player. Maybe growing pains but I expect them to be a solid group.

Yes, I just meant that physically Kyle’s physique appears “softer” than guys like Dungey and Shrader. Dungey looked like a linebacker by the time he was done here.
Dungey was more jacked than McCord is now when he was a high school kid.

Of course, most NFL QBs are smaller than Dungey... And huge size doesn't usually seem to be an advantage at quarterback.

Of course, most NFL QBs are smaller than Dungey... And huge size doesn't usually seem to be an advantage at quarterback.
Andrew Luck, Jay Cutler were big bodies but not ripped

Brett Favre or Aaron Rodgers are a comparable build

All true.

He has starter and in my opinion NFL potential but i guess he is behind because of some injury
coach said he has a ham string injury and needs to recover back into playing shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom