2024 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Preseason Camp Thread

IMG_6699.jpeg

Keith Bulluck at practice today.

Michael Nwokocha, the JC transfer looked amazing with good measurables in the recruitment. Thought he would fight for a starting spot along with Isaiah Hastings as well. Any insight as to their relative likelihood to contribute? Elijah Fuentes as well.

Not sure how they can say anything when they have Will Howard of all people at QB this year.

McCord lost to Michigan. So did everyone else. They were a beast of a team.

I don't think McCord is all-world, but I know Will Howard is also not all-world.
Wouldn't it be weird if we won more games than OSU this year? One of my kids graduated from Michigan so I have to follow them. That game possesses medieval "loser must die" undertones.

There are some small towns in Delaware on the way to the beaches where that would earn him a speeding ticket.
Ellendale, for one!

Totally agree. That and D Line. Seems like the defense have been beat on by the O since the new regime took over. Saw it in the spring game too. Hopefully that just means we’re an offensive juggernaut!
The defense was not playing full speed. I have said before fadel was beating spoon bad but then just slowed up and let play happen. Faddil is gonna be a problem for teams big time. Dt were at 80 percent initial attack and then slowed down a bit.

Dungey was more jacked than McCord is now when he was a high school kid.

Of course, most NFL QBs are smaller than Dungey... And huge size doesn't usually seem to be an advantage at quarterback.

I mean, Eli Manning won TWO Super Bowls, and nobody ever referred to him as “jacked”.

On a spectrum of:
Pillsbury Throwboy to Patrick Mahomes,
Eli was certainly closer to the Bernie Kosar side in terms of athleticism.

One of my all-time favorite football quotes -
“Spare change moves around more in the pocket than Bernie Kosar”.

First shot of OG inline trying to block diggs. Chip from lequint
OG should not be staying in to block. Not using his talent to its fullest.
He's really a WR, I still don't know why he was and is listed as a TE when his skills obviously are as a split end.

He's really a WR, I still don't know why he was and is listed as a TE when his skills obviously are as a split end.
He’s 245 now. He is a te.

I don’t know why you immediately go he shouldn’t be blocking. He’s a TE that is going to cause issues! He needs to be able to block to do 2 things: 1) not give away everytime we are going to throw the ball 2) help his NFL prospects and show them he can be an everyday TE in the NFL.

Fran is doing what he told OG he’d do. He’s make sure he’s ready for the next level by making him an all around player.

I don’t get why you take this one clip and claim he shouldn’t be blocking.

I don’t know why you immediately go he shouldn’t be blocking. He’s a TE that is going to cause issues! He needs to be able to block to do 2 things: 1) not give away everytime we are going to throw the ball 2) help his NFL prospects and show them he can be an everyday TE in the NFL.

Fran is doing what he told OG he’d do. He’s make sure he’s ready for the next level by making him an all around player.

I don’t get why you take this one clip and claim he shouldn’t be blocking.
Because I saw him 2 years dominate college football as a stand up end with mismatches all over the field with his physicality like a Mike Evans. He was a TE in name only. I know what I saw with my own eyes.

I have great confidence that McCord will do very well, so don’t interpret this as a knock on him. But in the last few years, we have seen QBs like Dungey, Shrader, and even DeVito to some extent, who were totally jacked. KM looks a little softer. Doesn’t have quite the muscle tone that those guys had. Of course, he’s a different type of QB.
Some are that way some aren’t. Mahomes looks that way.

IMG_1074.jpeg
IMG_1073.jpeg

Great line and reference lol
help me, what is the line and reference from? I love movie or pop culture references! I don't recognize this one immediately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom