2024 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Preseason Camp Thread

While it doesn’t look like we have a lot of physically mature, twitchy speed rushers on the roster, I also feel great about our DL group - dogs indeed.

I think we’re going to be more of a power rushing team, a la Jay Bromley. Definitely think we see some big boys like Hastings coming off the edge on some third downs and collapsing the pocket.
. . . and an occasional blitz by linebackers like Jahide Lesaine and David O. Both have edge size (6-4 239; 6-3 244), and both got a look in blitz schemes (passing situations) in the spring game.

Last edited:
So cool to see Will Allen. Local kid (Corcoran). First-round pick and 10+ year NFL career.
Think he also sent to jail for an extended time?

Had him in one of my classes at SU. Seemed like a decent enough guy.

To whom it may concern:

Even 10 seconds of heavily edited clips from the scrimmage would be awesome.

Respectfully,

The very starved for information SU football fanbase.
I saw where some season ticket holders (specific donor levels ofcourse) were offered opportunity to watch today’s scrimmage in the dome. Hopefully a board member or two were included and can give some reports.

Think he also sent to jail for an extended time?

Had him in one of my classes at SU. Seemed like a decent enough guy.
That is what Google told me after the fact :confused:

LeThey must be pretty high up the food chain then…..

I’m wondering if it was legends society members ?
Show yourselves!
Be Great The Best GIF by SportsManias

I saw where some season ticket holders (specific donor levels ofcourse) were offered opportunity to watch today’s scrimmage in the dome. Hopefully a board member or two were included and can give some reports.
I know legends society were able to watch last weeks scrimmage.

I was at the game.
Regarding the Hall of Fame Bowl, I was working in Delaware and my wife was going to a conference at Disney World that started on Jan 2nd. On New Year's Eve the family met me at a rest area on I-95 in Maryland after I finished work in Dover, Delaware. I parked my car at an apartment complex nearby and we headed South. I remember we crossed into South Carolina at Midnight and we got to the Florida welcome center at about 7:00 am

We checked into the hotel at Walt Disney Village. Dropped off our luggage and headed to Tampa for the game. I don’t remember how I knew where the stadium was, but I parked at a mall next to the stadium and started asking “got any extras?” Bought 5 tix and made the kickoff.
Texan Mark and Tom Cat would have been proud. Great game and the next day got stopped in the hotel and congratulated by a bunch of Ohio State fans. I always wear an SU hat. It felt good to be a "Cuse" fan

Last edited:
I was working in Delaware and my wife was going to a conference at Disney World that started on Jan 2nd. The family met me at a rest area on I-95 in Maryland. I parked my car at an apartment complex nearby and we headed South. I remember we crossed into South Carolina at Midnight and we got to the Florida welcome center at about 7:00 am

We checked into the hotel at Walt Disney Villiage. Dropped off our luggage and headed to Tampa for the game. I don’t remember how I knew where the stadium was but I parked at a mall next to the stadium and started asking “got any extras?” Bought 5 tix and made the kickoff.
Texan Mark and Tom Cat would have been proud. Great game and the next day got stopped in the hotel and congratulated by a bunch of Ohio State fans. I always wear an SU hat
I am always proud of you Roger.

Bravo.

Legend.

just pulled this off cuse.com and printed roster. Who is Adam Boeheim, #65 Fr. OL. This roster does not have Hometown/High School/Previous School listed. This is intetesting, Adam Boeheim's High School Career Home

1000001495.jpg

Last edited:
Got the chance to attend today. Team just looks the part. Size and speed are noticeably upgraded.

OG is going to be a beast for every team this year.

So refreshing to see the depth at wide receiver and OL for a change. Can’t believe the pure size of some of the linemen, even the younger freshman.

Got the chance to attend today. Team just looks the part. Size and speed are noticeably upgraded.

So refreshing to see the depth at wide receiver and OL for a change. Can’t believe the pure size of some of the linemen, even the younger freshman.
And give us the intel! What did they do? Who looked great…anyone stick out?

How did the quarterbacks not named Kyle look?

And give us the intel! What did they do? Who looked great…anyone stick out?
They appeared to be filming for the last episode of acc all access. Lot of sideline shots and audio. I’m really looking forward to the final episode as I bet they use a lot of this film.

Paid attention to Kyle a lot and wideouts. He’s a leader. You can tell he’s developed a great relationship with OG and the other wideouts including Haynes and Hatcher.

It was a situational scrimmage so hard for me to know what they were trying to get out of guys. Lot of 1s v 1s, 2 v 2s etc. I was very impressed with the wideouts, including Haynes and Hatcher. Gill continues to make plays. And some of the younger guys are fast and have potential.

How did the defense look?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom