2024 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Preseason Camp Thread

So all we know is a second player is now out for the year and they were good?

That is what I was told. My sources are pretty good, but they are not always 100% accurate.

Hopefully it’s not accurate. I wouldn’t mind being wrong here. I hate it when these young men get hurt doing what they love.

He was going to Air Force. You know Fran let him know Allen is the bell cow this year. When you are 100% honest with kids they know it and respect it. Less room for misunderstandings and anger.
When he committed, I think his Dad tweeted something like, "now that he will receive proper coaching, he's going to really improve," which I read as him/his family realizing that it's going to be a process

That is what I was told. My sources are pretty good, but they are not always 100% accurate.

Hopefully it’s not accurate. I wouldn’t mind being wrong here. I hate it when these young men get hurt doing what they love.
Do you know who the player is, or were you only told there was a second guy out for the year?

It's interesting that they have managed to keep this quiet for 2 days with so much social media around.

Practices have been closed

Today is first day in awhile for media, I expect it to come out
Don't they practice in the AM? I would imagine a reporter would've tweeted it by now.

Don't they practice in the AM? I would imagine a reporter would've tweeted it by now.
Axe reported practice got pushed back to 4pm today, likely for the weather to clear up by then

What position group if we cant throw names around?

The fact that it’s so hush hush we can probably guess it’s a guy like Diggs or Clark or Allen

The fact that it’s so hush hush we can probably guess it’s a guy like Diggs or Clark or Allen
Could be someone that’s been already out and the injury didn’t heal right or is more serious than anticipated. Why it wouldn’t be super apparent to people watching. I’m going to try and keep positive thoughts though that it was just a miscommunication or something

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom