2024 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Preseason Camp Thread

Not gonna speculate on this but at what point as a university do we agree we’ve had to many injury’s on turf so we should look into grass in the dome.
no

They also have track systems that let the grass roll in and out...and better weather for growing grass all year round.
Exactly! I don't mind throwing out ideas, but it does kind of annoy me when there isn't research to see how it's done at those places and then considering if that would work in Syracuse, NY before criticizing SU.

Based on absolutely nothing at all other than ages, it wouldn’t surprise me if Nixon is more of RB2 than he is RB3, at least early on. Allen and Nixon both have years of D1 experience.

I am sure the first time i see Willis take a snap in a game I will want to see much more of him, but I expect to see plenty of all 3 throughout the year

Anyone who watched tonight’s All Access now knows UnknownOrange is a big dummy

I looked at Willis in that interview and said

Damn, he’s a true freshman??

I’ve never been so happy that we stole a recruit from Pitt
I believe historians will agree in the future that the day Syracuse stole Willis from Narduzzi was the day Syracuse officially passed Pitt in football.

It might be a while before Pitt catches back up.

The intensity at practice and scrimmages seems like it’s what the guys have been wanting. When Lequint was telling Enrique to basically crush Xavier really shows how much these guys compete. Next weekend can’t get here soon enough.

The intensity at practice and scrimmages seems like it’s what the guys have been wanting. When Lequint was telling Enrique to basically crush Xavier really shows how much these guys compete. Next weekend can’t get here soon enough.
And he held up well for a true freshman against an upper classmen like Cruz.

I watched every Georgia game last year. I remember them going like 5 games in a row without a false start. And Kirby had some sort of quote about it about how valuable the 5 yards is on offense and I expect Fran to be the same way with this. Would be so amazing to never see false starts
Under Babers we couldn't go 5 minutes without a false start.

I looked at Willis in that interview and said

Damn, he’s a true freshman??

I’ve never been so happy that we stole a recruit from Pitt
I saw him interviewed last week on the premiere and his neck was huge, he looked 25 or 26

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom