2024 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Preseason Camp Thread

If this isn’t proof that these guys just make a list based off last year standings or whoever they remember is in the conference to post for content then I don’t know what is. The obvious, forgetting Cal, who should actually be pretty good. Next obvious, placing Pitt ahead of us. would love to hear that reasoning.

Maybe if Mullen wasn't busy sneaking into and out of Syracuse on medical flights???

I would assume to get the DBs/LBs to turn heads properly and locate the ball and close at the proper angle.

This coaching staff is unbelievable

They could really build something here if they want to
Yeah coaching staff is unreal from top down. University definitely stepped up and ponied up necessary money to make this happen.

We as a community (and I know most of us diehards show up to each game) need to rally around and pack the dome each and every game. It’s going to not only take the 44,000+ each game but also the rest of the community to step up.

I know its not in Syracuse’s community DNA to love football with who awesome the fall is around CNY but the only way we continue is by keeping these coaches and be able to pay them top dollar.

It’s also imperative to show the outside world that we support football so that if the ACC goes away we are picked up by one of the other conference and not left to dead.

CANNOT wait for the season. If we can get to 9 wins (I know it’s hard and a stretch but viable) then we continue to get better and better kids and transfers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom