2024 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Preseason Camp Thread

The thread is about preseason camp not that
simmer down now cheri oteri GIF

Brent axe said Hatcher Pena and Haynes were starting at practice… same o-line as before, and the defense locked up the offense today at practice
Would love to see Hatcher put it all together this year. He was a big pickup for us out of highschool and his success could help us recruit other kids from his area which is a goldmine for talent.

The thread is about preseason camp not that
It also seems to be about attendance capacity at the dome, the 2023 defense, the correct spelling of Oronde Gadsden's name, whether you can or can't have seven men on the line of scrimmage, the worth of a Brent Axe subscription, Bill Carpenter on the 1959 Army squad, and where Fran Brown's orange hoodie could be bought. And that's just in the first ten pages. But sure, you do you, man. Who pissed in your cornflakes?

Brent axe said Hatcher Pena and Haynes were starting at practice… same o-line as before, and the defense locked up the offense today at practice

At first blush, one could worry that the offense isn't clicking, but I want to believe that the defense has honed in on the defense alignment changes and with the talent we have are going to be dominant.

One of the clips from camp I saw was McCord, Hatcher, and Gill working on end zone fades after practice.

Both those dudes looked much thicker than last year - almost didn’t recognize them in their gear.

Please no end zone fades

Does that mean we have no depth again this year?

Edit: I’m seeing the depth in the article, it’s just not in usual depth chart format.
Hmm. Just blank for me. Maybe a Google news reader formatting thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom