2024 Seating Changes | Page 102 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I emailed the box office and they updated my invoice in 2 hours. Good luck.

Emailed them this morning. Got my receipt/invoice an hour later.

When you go online at your time do you actually see the rows and seats available? I would assume that is correct as that is the only way you can make your pick.

My time was 12:30PM today. I looked over this last night and again this morning:
It seemed relative simple. I underlined every reference to what button to press. I watched the count-down and it was like waiting for a rocket to be launched and hoping it wouldn't blow up.

The first problem was on screen #2 where it didn't say "Select the Seat". It said "Preview this Seat". I clicked on that and got screens 3 and 4. I've been in 117 since the Dome opened, against the wall, which i liked because there was space behind the seat for stuff and nobody to spill beer over it. But 117 is being partially converted to wheelchair seating and I decide it was time after 40 years to move closer to midfield, as I can afford it more than I could in 1980. Unfortunately the top row of 116 was not available so I picked #14 in row X, three rows down. So far, so good.

Then I got to #6. I'm supposed to click "Add to Cart" - and there was no "Add to Cart" button!. I looked all over the screen and found nothing. There was no scroll bar to move the view. I could left click on the picture and look at the view from different directions but no "Add to Cart" appeared. There was a button to "Compare Seat". I pressed that and found no "Add to Cart". I hit the back button and there was no "Add to Cart". I felt like James Bond trying to defeat Oddjob before the nuclear bomb counter got to zero.

Instead called my account representative, who told me he could set me up over the phone. He asked what I had selected and said he'd set me up for that seat. He asked if I wanted to park in the same place. I did. he set that up. He asked me if I wanted to use the card they already have and I said yes. He didn't need the security code. He said he was E-mailing me an invoice. The invoice only acknowledged the parking. I called him back and he said the ticket request has to go through a different system and I'm get confirmation of that later. I hope so.

Why can't these things just work the way they are supposed to?

At least the new blue seating will make it look better than the empty grey did.
Still don’t get this argument. An empty seat is still an empty seat.

My time was 12:30PM today. I looked over this last night and again this morning:
It seemed relative simple. I underlined every reference to what button to press. I watched the count-down and it was like waiting for a rocket to be launched and hoping it wouldn't blow up.

The first problem was on screen #2 where it didn't say "Select the Seat". It said "Preview this Seat". I clicked on that and got screens 3 and 4. I've been in 117 since the Dome opened, against the wall, which i liked because there was space behind the seat for stuff and nobody to spill beer over it. But 117 is being partially converted to wheelchair seating and I decide it was time after 40 years to move closer to midfield, as I can afford it more than I could in 1980. Unfortunately the top row of 116 was not available so I picked #14 in row X, three rows down. So far, so good.

Then I got to #6. I'm supposed to click "Add to Cart" - and there was no "Add to Cart" button!. I looked all over the screen and found nothing. There was no scroll bar to move the view. I could left click on the picture and look at the view from different directions but no "Add to Cart" appeared. There was a button to "Compare Seat". I pressed that and found no "Add to Cart". I hit the back button and there was no "Add to Cart". I felt like James Bond trying to defeat Oddjob before the nuclear bomb counter got to zero.

Instead called my account representative, who told me he could set me up over the phone. He asked what I had selected and said he'd set me up for that seat. He asked if I wanted to park in the same place. I did. he set that up. He asked me if I wanted to use the card they already have and I said yes. He didn't need the security code. He said he was E-mailing me an invoice. The invoice only acknowledged the parking. I called him back and he said the ticket request has to go through a different system and I'm get confirmation of that later. I hope so.

Are you running the lastest version of your browser?
Did you try a different browser? i.e. Edge vs Google
Did you whitelist the site for any pop-up blockers?
Did you try incognito?
Did you reboot?

Not trying to be an arse. Trying to help others who might experience similar issues. Yes I work in IT.

Are you running the lastest version of your browser?
Did you try a different browser? i.e. Edge vs Google
Did you whitelist the site for any pop-up blockers?
Did you try incognito?
Did you reboot?

Not trying to be an arse. Trying to help others who might experience similar issues. Yes I work in IT.
A number of people have had issues adding the seat(s) selected to the cart. It is not just you this time SWC75.

Contact the dome box office via email and let them know you selected your seats over the phone with your account representative. They will create a football ticket invoice manually and upload it to your Cuse Account with you section, row, and seats.

When you go online at your time do you actually see the rows and seats available? I would assume that is correct as that is the only way you can make your pick.
Once you select a section there will be green dots showing the seats available on that section.

Do you expect me to buy tickets?

No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die. :D

Still don’t get this argument. An empty seat is still an empty seat.
Francly I think it will be worse. I have 4. When it's empty we could spread out a bit. Now we will be locked into our little seat area and no hiding the extra couple empties around us.

I had to go to the top of the page where my actual cart was located. That worked. When I clicked on the cart, it said “add to cart”. I figured it out before my rep called me back. It was not what the directions said to do.

Francly I think it will be worse. I have 4. When it's empty we could spread out a bit. Now we will be locked into our little seat area and no hiding the extra couple empties around us.
Never understimate the power of an American derrière to occupy multiple seats.

I had the same issue. no add to cart option. I had to logout clear th3 cache abd wait about 5 min for it to show up. it just put me in compare ticket mode

I had the same issue. no add to cart option. I had to logout clear th3 cache abd wait about 5 min for it to show up. it just put me in compare ticket mode
I think someone else said it takes about five minutes until the add to cart button is ready, so not sure if the extra steps mattered or not. I haven't done ours yet, it sounds frustrating though.

I had to go to the top of the page where my actual cart was located. That worked. When I clicked on the cart, it said “add to cart”. I figured it out before my rep called me back. It was not what the directions said to do.

I had no add to cart button. Tried your trick with the cart, that didn't work either. And all my browsers are up to date. I felt dumb. Thankfully I'm used to it.

I think it would have been easier if I had 2 tickets instead of 8.

But 888 Dome Tix was very responsive and my rep reached out while I was on with them too. So all's well that ends well. Dome Tix helped me get 2 rows of 4 instead of 8 in a row. Trying to do that online appeared to be well above my pay grade.

I can't select till next week. Just found out they are not allowing selections in my section... probably for visitors tickets. I have had the seats since '92.
I would follow up with the box office via email because there has been nothing written about the visitors seating also being moved this year. They have always sat over the locker room tunnel and the 300 level corner.

Last edited:
I would follow up with the box office via email because there has been nothing written about the visitors seating also being moved this year. They have always sat over the locker room tunnel and the 300 level corner.

The visitors section was moved.

It’s now 111/112 which is the corner…………moved from over the visitors tunnel………

The visitors section was moved.

It’s now 111/112 which is the corner…………moved from over the visitors tunnel………
I wonder what the logic behind that move was? So they want our fans sitting over the top of the visitors tunnel to the locker room. That sounds like a recipe for disaster.

At the Syracuse Crunch games they had to install a tarp to cover the visiting teams locker room entrance to prevent the players from receiving free “beer” showers between periods and after the game.

I wonder what the logic behind that move was? So they want our fans sitting over the top of the visitors tunnel to the locker room. That sounds like a recipe for disaster.

At the Syracuse Crunch games they had to install a tarp to cover the visiting teams locker room entrance to prevent the players from receiving free “beer” showers between periods and after the game.

Im not sure but it also made that inventory crunch for the people in the 100 level that were displaced by the student section even tighter.

Because it’s two whole sections 111/112….

Which were my plan B locations if 105 booked out…..

That’s why I ended up in 214…