2024 Seating Changes | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Personally I think anyone that kept their season tickets through the Robinson years should have received bonus points.

And a big thank you to all for giving info and the questions regarding this process. We got bumped down because the season went from my name to my wifes so when we pick on the 20th it might be some slim pickins.

Personally I think anyone that kept their season tickets through the Robinson years should have received bonus points.

And a big thank you to all for giving info and the questions regarding this process. We got bumped down because the season went from my name to my wifes so when we pick on the 20th it might be some slim pickins.
I feel your pain.

We need a poll at some point on the ticket happiness scale.

Some lost out on seats the earned over years and down graded
Some lost out on seats they had but got good seats anyway
Some got better seats thru picking ahead of the pack
Some got roughly the same seats.

I know with my small donor donation I could have vastly upgraded but I don't want to spend $500 a pop to move to the 30 yd line. And I still came out with a much better seat in the same area I had before.

We need a poll at some point on the ticket happiness scale.

Some lost out on seats the earned over years and down graded
Some lost out on seats they had but got good seats anyway
Some got better seats thru picking ahead of the pack
Some got roughly the same seats.

I know with my small donor donation I could have vastly upgraded but I don't want to spend $500 a pop to move to the 30 yd line. And I still came out with a much better seat in the same area I had before.
Count me in the "I got downgraded a lot" portion of said poll. My new seats don't suck by any means, but they do compared to what I had.

I'm still waiting for mine, (on the seat).

I got an E-mail response from my account representative:

"There will be no invoice for the seats, however, it will reflect when the seats are uploaded to accounts closer to the start of the season. I can confirm that you have the seat in 116 row X seat 14."

Picked this morning. Process was seamless for me. Took four minutes. I got essentially the same seats (Same section and yard line but two rows lower). Kudos to whoever said to click on the cart to continue. I would have been in limbo for a while.

Did you happen to notice how the $99 sections are looking? I'm one of those displaced by the student move. My group is hoping to move to the opposite endzone. We are literally last row and love it up there. I don't pick until around noon on June 12th.

Did you happen to notice how the $99 sections are looking? I'm one of those displaced by the student move. My group is hoping to move to the opposite endzone. We are literally last row and love it up there. I don't pick until around noon on June 12th.
as of last Friday the upperdeck endzones were almost empty.

No I didn't. I only looked at Section 129 and found what I wanted. Btw, is Don a member of your group?

No I didn't. I only looked at Section 129 and found what I wanted. Btw, is Don a member of your group?
I left 129, so my seats became available. Too expensive with the price increase (only half of 129 got that increase, my half), for someone who only comes to 1 or 2 games from AZ.

I left 129, so my seats became available. Too expensive with the price increase (only half of 129 got that increase, my half), for someone who only comes to 1 or 2 games from AZ.
I've always been in the expensive half (was previously part of Section 130).

Imagine how much scrap $$$ they’ll make off that aluminum … damn
Someone asked me I'd they were going to sell of portions of the bleachers like they did with the old Dome canvass...lol

(All beong said...I would buy an old seat back)

“Our seats” were gone. There were three one section over, but of course no go on buying 2 of those. Our rep couldn’t be available for our time, and whomever we spoke with could only suggest we buy the 3. We will see what the view from the visitors side looks like next season.

I got an E-mail response from my account representative:

"There will be no invoice for the seats, however, it will reflect when the seats are uploaded to accounts closer to the start of the season. I can confirm that you have the seat in 116 row X seat 14."

Email dometix. They will send you one.