2024 Seating Changes | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

There are several more pics in this post if you click the right arrow:

Does open up a lot of room to walk across when nobody is sitting in them. Also more importantly makes it easier for people to identify where their seats are (old setbacks covered numbers and people got confused).

Just picked. Ran into some difficulties, and some anxious moments , but a call to the ticket rep resolved it. Got comparable seats to what I had. No more whining from me. LFGO!

What section?

Man, lots of people having technical difficulties. I basically expect to have trouble when I pick at this point.

Man, lots of people having technical difficulties. I basically expect to have trouble when I pick at this point.
Not technical difficulties. My friends who sit with us don’t pick until 6/20. We figured there was no way they would be able to get close to us, so I wanted to add 4 seats to my selection. I could pick my 5 on the map no problem. But in order to add 4 seats. I had to call my rep. He ended up doing the whole thing on the phone. There were some anxious moments waiting for him to call us back as we only got his VM.

Just picked. Ran into some difficulties, and some anxious moments , but a call to the ticket rep resolved it. Got comparable seats to what I had. No more whining from me. LFGO!
Or at least until the next thing that sets you off.

Forgot to mention.Added extra seats for my friends who don’t pick until 6/20. Added bonus

In your name or friends name?

I picked yesterday, my only challenge was having two kids who urgently wanted my attention while I was trying to select seats. What Syracuse could control went fine.