2024 Seating Changes | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

A friend of mine selected four seats in Section 311 / Row A on Thursday afternoon.

He noted that there were three seats available in Section 209 / Row A.

IMG_2457.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you recall how section 308 was looking? I am Wednesday and holding out hope.
I do not. But the bottom portions of 309 and 310 were both wide open besides the aisles.

Not perfect but got 7 aisle seats in 309 and 5 behind them. Pretty sure I was confused and double paid though so I am going to have to call my rep and figure that out haha
I did not double pay, the remaining balance on the email they sent me was just wrong. Lmao.

1000012152.jpg1000012151.jpg1000012150.jpg

Went up to the Dome today to see if I could sneak in and check things out. I went into a revolving door near the construction, saw a security guard, and revolved right back out. Walked around and took a few pictures from outside looking in. These shots are looking toward the ORANGE end zone. Also snapped a pic of the construction.

View attachment 241906View attachment 241907View attachment 241905

Went up to the Dome today to see if I could sneak in and check things out. I went into a revolving door near the construction, saw a security guard, and revolved right back out. Walked around and took a few pictures from outside looking in. These shots are looking toward the ORANGE end zone. Also snapped a pic of the construction.
Good work. Looks like not much work on the Miron Victory Court...but tons of progress inside. Wonder if they allocated resources toward that or just issues on Miron.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the seating is being done by a separate company that specializes in installing seating
Ah interesting. Hayner Hoyt posted a photo / video recently showing they were doing the seats or at least helping out / overseeing. Assumed they were doing Miron but never checked.

Ah interesting. Hayner Hoyt posted a photo / video recently showing they were doing the seats or at least helping out / overseeing. Assumed they were doing Miron but never checked.

I believe HH is just overseeing the project and have it subbed out to another company

I think this is the reason it appears they are ahead of schedule from photos we have seen

View attachment 241906View attachment 241907View attachment 241905

What is the first picture of exactly?

Yes they are doing Miron as well, and it's very behind schedule unfortunately. It will be very disappointing if it's not done by the season

What is the first picture of exactly?
That is going to be the new Miron Victory Court. It's described as an enclosed pedestrian thruway on the East side of the Dome. Expands the narrow walkway there and I believe it will connect to the building you see there in the photo.

Looks like even more prison bars on the 200 level railing than the 300 level.

IMG_5820.jpeg

That is going to be the new Miron Victory Court. It's described as an enclosed pedestrian thruway on the East side of the Dome. Expands the narrow walkway there and I believe it will connect to the building you see there in the photo.

It’ll be close, about 5”, but it won’t be connected to the other building because it’s considered a historical building.

Looks like even more prison bars on the 200 level railing than the 300 level.

View attachment 241917
They’re not good for sight lines in first row aisle seats. I don’t see any apparent changes to design since spring game, but who khow’s. It’s that little rise which really affects the aisle views

It’ll be close, about 5”, but it won’t be connected to the other building because it’s considered a historical building.
They’re going to have to seal that five inches with something or there will be a major water problem.

Yes they are doing Miron as well, and it's very behind schedule unfortunately. It will be very disappointing if it's not done by the season
IIRC, it wasn't supposed to done by the season. Completion date was like November.

I know its been discussed but I kinda lost track. Is there any thing that really gives any details if what the new court area would look like finished other than a big atrium area.

Good work. Looks like not much work on the Miron Victory Court...but tons of progress inside. Wonder if they allocated resources toward that or just issues on Miron.
Looks like every seat is wrapped in plastic. I hope there is a huge bin to recycle it. We could probably make a 1000 tailgate tables out of it.

I know its been discussed but I kinda lost track. Is there any thing that really gives any details if what the new court area would look like finished other than a big atrium area.

No internal renderings were released.

Just the outside renderings with the updated permit application with city.