2024 Seating Changes | Page 109 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I tried to point out issues for sure, but much of it was out of any one's control unless you ponied up money to jump levels. I tried to point that out early on but I think it got skewed even more than I expected.

the parking issue was even more of an unknown. Did we lose that many spots or did way more people buy them all of a sudden. I was never that high up on the list and was always able to get lots. Some lots are gone and we are only like halfway thru this process.

Maybe they shouldn't have tied the tickets and the parking together. The fact that parking is not renewable was always kind of a strange mystery to me. People adding a ticket or 2 and getting extra passes was probably not a good way to go, perhaps a group could get the one pass and then the second pass only if more were available would have helped. Back in the day when we had 6-7-8 we will only brought 1 vehicle and 1 pass and then if others joined us they parked at skytop and made their way to our tailgate.

Next year could be different on the parking front. People who donated this one time will drop back to normal levels, Donating $500 or $1000 to boost a one time seat change is one thing, I don't know many will donate $500 to get a better parking spot.

The front few rows are some of the only spots that are still in the price point of the people displaced by the other endzone

Hopefully it gets rowdy in the 200s!!!

Let’s go!!!!
I have a feeling the 200s will be rocking. It will be interesting to see the group dynamics in all these sections.

They'll be opportunities next year for those who seize the moment to improve their seats or to get away from jerks. A 10% turnover rate from year to year is considered very good for most college teams.

I predict FOMO will set in by mid July and new season ticket holders will be added. Single game tickets and 3 game passes will be very limited. The resale market should be pretty good this year if Cuse stays above .500% going into November.

I've predicted for months that we could *sell out* by late August.

*Sell Out: to me that is basically within a couple hundred of max capacity to account for inefficient tix sales.

I have a feeling the 200s will be rocking. It will be interesting to see the group dynamics in all these sections.

They'll be opportunities next year for those who seize the moment to improve their seats or to get away from jerks. A 10% turnover rate from year to year is considered very good for most college teams.

I predict FOMO will set in by mid July and new season ticket holders will be added. Single game tickets and 3 game passes will be very limited. The resale market should be pretty good this year if Cuse stays above .500% going into November.

I've predicted for months that we could *sell out* by late August.

*Sell Out: to me that is basically within a couple hundred of max capacity to account for inefficient tix sales.
I think anything over 40k butts in seat will look sold out. The only game I think might miss that number is UConn. Everyone else should hit that. Maybe not Stanford if we aren’t 2-0 because it is a Friday game.

Discussed my groups seats last night and after looking around we are probably moving up into 317 or 320 if we don’t see anything we like in the 200s.

I think anything over 40k butts in seat will look sold out. The only game I think might miss that number is UConn. Everyone else should hit that. Maybe not Stanford if we aren’t 2-0 because it is a Friday game.
I figured Holy Cross might have some no shows too. However it is Family Weekend. So we'll see parents coming in late and leaving early.

Maybe. But also, being early in the year people will be buying ahead sight unseen with the increased demand

It will also be interesting to see what the lack of tickets does to the multi game package sales. there will be far less of those available. We sold many of those and people who wanted to just go to the bigger games might find out it wont be as easy this year. Those who used to buy in the upperdeck 308-310 will find those might not exist at all depending on how many they hold back in that compressed area.

And that will roll over to bball as well. for bball the 313-314 ticket will be pushed out to 317-318 and that area will be pushed out even further

I realize for you a Friday night game means best case you take off a half day.

If we are 2-0...I expect many casual locals will buy any tickets that come up though.

I tried to point out issues for sure, but much of it was out of any one's control unless you ponied up money to jump levels. I tried to point that out early on but I think it got skewed even more than I expected.

the parking issue was even more of an unknown. Did we lose that many spots or did way more people buy them all of a sudden. I was never that high up on the list and was always able to get lots. Some lots are gone and we are only like halfway thru this process.

Maybe they shouldn't have tied the tickets and the parking together. The fact that parking is not renewable was always kind of a strange mystery to me. People adding a ticket or 2 and getting extra passes was probably not a good way to go, perhaps a group could get the one pass and then the second pass only if more were available would have helped. Back in the day when we had 6-7-8 we will only brought 1 vehicle and 1 pass and then if others joined us they parked at skytop and made their way to our tailgate.

Next year could be different on the parking front. People who donated this one time will drop back to normal levels, Donating $500 or $1000 to boost a one time seat change is one thing, I don't know many will donate $500 to get a better parking spot.
I might just add a 5th seat to get 2 passes next year and then sell it to those that got left out. I managed to get in the West lot and if they allow us to renew like past years hopefully I will be able to keep that lot and add another.

Cuse Account has been updated with my new seats for the Ohio game have been uploaded under “Manage Tickets.”

I might just add a 5th seat to get 2 passes next year and then sell it to those that got left out. I managed to get in the West lot and if they allow us to renew like past years hopefully I will be able to keep that lot and add another.
Parking passes have been an annual benefit like post season ticket availability following donor rank priority since 2019. Demand apparently was higher this year. I have heard that reps were strongly recommending those higher up the food chain to buy as many passes as they were entitled to regardless of what they had historically purchased. And in some cases groups consolidated their ticket purchase with the member who had the highest donor rank in order to ensure they would be able to stay together resulting in the ability for that group to upgrade seat and parking location. It will be interesting to see what dynamics are in play next year when seats are renewal based and parking remains annual priority based.

Parking passes have been an annual benefit like post season ticket availability following donor rank priority since 2019. Demand apparently was higher this year. I have heard that reps were strongly recommending those higher up the food chain to buy as many passes as they were entitled to regardless of what they had historically purchased. And in some cases groups consolidated their ticket purchase with the member who had the highest donor rank in order to ensure they would be able to stay together resulting in the ability for that group to upgrade seat and parking location. It will be interesting to see what dynamics are in play next year when seats are renewal based and parking remains annual priority based.
Yup... If they had done parking like in years past this might not have been an issue, but it just sucks that they rolled it into the seating process. Now those that had parking and their old lots first before are now without them. Honestly even with only 4 seats, sometimes I wish I had a second pass as we wouldn't always carpool, but the only way to do that is to have 5+ seats.

Yup... If they had done parking like in years past this might not have been an issue, but it just sucks that they rolled it into the seating process. Now those that had parking and their old lots first before are now without them. Honestly even with only 4 seats, sometimes I wish I had a second pass as we wouldn't always carpool, but the only way to do that is to have 5+ seats.
Actually parking is the only thing they did the same as the last five years. It’s the reseating that caused a ripple effect on parking.

Actually parking is the only thing they did the same as the last five years. It’s the reseating that caused a ripple effect on parking.
not really because so many people moved around. people with a small donations were 2-3 thousand spots ahead of normal picking spots and people who added seats got more passes. That all added up. Bumping up from an 8 to a 7 for a couple hundred was a net gain of 2000 spots alone

I also wonder about the buying multiple pass thing being too lenient. Isn't it 5 to get 2? it probably should be 6+ and really in a perfect world maybe 1 is the max in certain lots until everyone gets a shot or its full.

With demand maybe they bump costs up even more next yr for parking.

Surprising in once sense because parking isn't cheap and getting a preferred lot is way more than parking and taking the bus in.

I may be wrong on the reason, but the reason doesn't matter I guess. We didn't want to spend one more season there then be forced to move next year with limited options. Would rather take the pain this year and have a better selection
I've sat in 250 for 37 yrs. My rep said they were unavailable.

Today's my day. 2:56pm. I'll bet a weeks paycheck that a customer will come in at 2:55.
Gone Fishing Holiday GIF by Kev Lavery

Not perfect but got 7 aisle seats in 309 and 5 behind them. Pretty sure I was confused and double paid though so I am going to have to call my rep and figure that out haha
Do you recall how section 308 was looking? I am Wednesday and holding out hope.