2024 Seating Changes | Page 113 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Part of me wonders why SU doesnt do parking in the big field off euclid and comstock on game days for fb. I knows its athletic and it would destroy things but MONEY.
There is a much better solution but it is a third rail politically...but it would be awesome.

how about 10000 elec bikes and make a bike lane on the train tracks and people ride bikes in from downtown.

111 and 112 primarily

Possible they can also be in the 300s above too.

I only think Stanford will bring more than a 1000 this year.

Yukon maybe...but I doubt it unless they are like 6-4 or better.
Thank you

111 and 112 primarily

Possible they can also be in the 300s above too.

I only think Stanford will bring more than a 1000 this year.

Yukon maybe...but I doubt it unless they are like 6-4 or better.
Why would Stanford bring that many? I don't think they get very many even in their own stadium.

they dont travel well..

I dont know that Syracuse pushes the needle of places to go see fb.

Now some might get confused and think they are going to NYC

last yr at home vs ND they sold 30K of tickets vs Wash 24K.

1000 would be a huge number to travel for a team that draws nothing at home.

I'm going in to select tomorrow. Do you just enter your MyCuse account and be directed to where to select?

Is it user friendly?

There is already a countdown to the second on my account telling me when I can get in tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Why would Stanford bring that many? I don't think they get very many even in their own stadium.
they dont travel well..

I dont know that Syracuse pushes the needle of places to go see fb.

Now some might get confused and think they are going to NYC

last yr at home vs ND they sold 30K of tickets vs Wash 24K.

1000 would be a huge number to travel for a team that draws nothing at home.

Stanford has asked for a substantial amount of tickets for the game against us

I think they also think Syracuse is in NYC

it would be interesting to see if they could sell 1000 tickets. Even the teams that travel dont do that any more to come here.

That must be it! Compared to California, Syracuse is definitely close to NYC. But hope they don't think they can just walk over to the Statue of Liberty if they get bored in the second half.

Getting the Premium club seating email thing makes me wonder if the Syracruz should have bought a couple and raffled them off each game

What do they cost? Says its $2500 thats $5000 over 7 games so you need to make $700 to pay for it in a raffle? How many of the tailgate would buy $5 chances? But there are many on the board why dont end up at a tailgate who might still buy chances.

you could sell raffle all over the parking lot as well to others if you needed to up the anti?

Does it come with a parking pass?

do we know a cost? is it $1000 or $5000 a pop?

Which is the same thing SU should be doing to raise money if the cant sell them all .

I'm going in to select tomorrow. Do you just enter your MyCuse account and be directed to where to select?

Is it user friendly?

There is already a countdown to the second on my account telling me when I can get in tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
YES ... the countdown clock will change to seat selection bar... update the qty in the top left then select the seat

Just picked a little while ago. I am one of the misplaced souls from the end zone. Our group has sat there for at least 25 years. Like many here we sat there with parents and friends that have now passed. We have added new people over the years and created bonds with the families around us. A few of us waited until the last of our group could choose and that was today, in order to stay together. There was a lot of options still open for our group of 8. (Three different small groups.). We ended up in the second tier above our old seats. Though it was disappointing to move, our small group is still together. I really hope those seats below us are full of students for years to come. The tickets were actually a little cheaper and I added a parking spot to Manley were our family has tailgated three decades. What I love about a Syracuse Football game is the people. Tailgating with family most weekends in the fall, many come even though they aren't going to the game but making sure their younger kids learn about the family traditions. Though the seats wont be the same and there will be many new faces, I am looking forward to many years of making memories!
Go Cuse!

Just picked a little while ago. I am one of the misplaced souls from the end zone. Our group has sat there for at least 25 years. Like many here we sat there with parents and friends that have now passed. We have added new people over the years and created bonds with the families around us. A few of us waited until the last of our group could choose and that was today, in order to stay together. There was a lot of options still open for our group of 8. (Three different small groups.). We ended up in the second tier above our old seats. Though it was disappointing to move, our small group is still together. I really hope those seats below us are full of students for years to come. The tickets were actually a little cheaper and I added a parking spot to Manley were our family has tailgated three decades. What I love about a Syracuse Football game is the people. Tailgating with family most weekends in the fall, many come even though they aren't going to the game but making sure their younger kids learn about the family traditions. Though the seats wont be the same and there will be many new faces, I am looking forward to many years of making memories!
Go Cuse!
Well Said !

I just picked and it sure was disappointing...I have had two seats in Row A for a long time and 3 more on ROW B. Got moved up to Row D. The worst part is that I can count on watching different fans in Rows A&B for each game, the whole season.

The only reason I bought is the promise of the new staff...next year I will re-evaluate.

Last edited: