2024 Seating Changes | Page 114 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I just picked and it sure was disappointing...I have had two seats in Row A for a long time and 3 more on ROW B. Got moved up to Row D. The worst part is that I can count on watching different fans in Rows A&B for each game, the whole season.

The only reason I bought is the promise of the new staff...next year I will re-evaluate.
What section did you sit in last season? The person I sat next to in Section 210 / Row A had to move into Row B after 15+ seasons.

I'm going in to select tomorrow. Do you just enter your MyCuse account and be directed to where to select?

Is it user friendly?

There is already a countdown to the second on my account telling me when I can get in tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I chose my seats today and had to call my ticket rep. I pre-read the instructions and was ready to go with what to expect in the days leading up. I also followed this thread daily. My time slot came, opened just fine, I selected my seats but then couldn't "add to my cart" for purchase. That option wasn't available as the instructions had stated. But I had my ticket rep's number (David Becker) and he called me right back and completed the process for me. The process is clucky, but that's on Ticketmaster IMO. Just have your ticket rep's number on the ready to call if you experience issues like I did.

All first row seats are gone in all 300 sections. But a very good variety of row B seats still available in the Premium Zone price range as of around lunch time today.

I chose my seats today and had to call my ticket rep. I pre-read the instructions and was ready to go with what to expect in the days leading up. I also followed my this thread daily. My time slot came, opened just fine, I selected my seats but then couldn't "add to my cart" for purchase. That option wasn't available as the instructions had stated. But I had my ticket rep's number (David Becker) and he called me right back and completed the process for me. The process is clucky, but that's on Ticketmaster IMO. Just have your ticket rep's number on the ready to call if you experience issues like I did.

All first row seats are gone in all 300 sections. But a very good variety of row B seats still available in the Premium Zone price range as of around lunch time today.
Were you happy with what you got?

they dont travel well..

I dont know that Syracuse pushes the needle of places to go see fb.

Now some might get confused and think they are going to NYC

last yr at home vs ND they sold 30K of tickets vs Wash 24K.

1000 would be a huge number to travel for a team that draws nothing at home.
They have alumni in the BOS-WASH that might want to see them close by

I chose my seats today and had to call my ticket rep. I pre-read the instructions and was ready to go with what to expect in the days leading up. I also followed this thread daily. My time slot came, opened just fine, I selected my seats but then couldn't "add to my cart" for purchase. That option wasn't available as the instructions had stated. But I had my ticket rep's number (David Becker) and he called me right back and completed the process for me. The process is clucky, but that's on Ticketmaster IMO. Just have your ticket rep's number on the ready to call if you experience issues like I did.

If you go to your cart at the top of the page it will say “add to my cart.”

First time poster, long time lurker. I found this whole process so stressful. My best friend and I each had one season ticket for 25 years in the upper deck endzone that was given to the students. So we were displaced and had to go thru this process to find a new home. We each made a $50 donation to get up to the $100 level. She could have picked Monday but waited for me. And we lucked out. There were three tickets available in a row actually one row better than our long time seats. It meant I had to buy an extra ticket (which I didn't mind at all- having a second ticket means I can bring buddies with me) And though we lost our upper deck family of 20 (sigh- I will miss our tomahawk chop), we ended up sitting in Section 310 with several long time friends who were also displaced from the endzone. Connor was incredibly helpful in the process yesterday as my computer had technical issues handling adding an extra ticket.

Question for those that have gone through the process, as our time slot is this afternoon: last year we had four season tickets - 2 in one row and 2 more directly behind in the next row up. Am I going to be able to select two seats in one row and the other two in another row or is the almighty Ticketmaster system unable to comprehend how to handle such a scenario?

Question for those that have gone through the process, as our time slot is this afternoon: last year we had four season tickets - 2 in one row and 2 more directly behind in the next row up. Am I going to be able to select two seats in one row and the other two in another row or is the almighty Ticketmaster system unable to comprehend how to handle such a scenario?
Yes, you can do this. I did it with a 4+4. When you log in, the ticket quantity will show all the seats in your account, which will be 4. You'll have to change the ticket qty to 2, pick your first 2 seats, and then add them to your cart. After that, you can pick the other 2 seats in a different row. If you don't do it that way, it will force you to buy 4 consecutive seats.

If you can't get it to work, have your ticket rep's number ready and call them. By all accounts they are super helpful when they're needed.

Yes, you can do this. I did it with a 4+4. When you log in, the ticket quantity will show all the seats in your account, which will be 4. You'll have to change the ticket qty to 2, pick your first 2 seats, and then add them to your cart. After that, you can pick the other 2 seats in a different row. If you don't do it that way, it will force you to buy 4 consecutive seats.

If you can't get it to work, have your ticket rep's number ready and call them. By all accounts they are super helpful when they're needed.

Awesome, thanks!

First time poster, long time lurker. I found this whole process so stressful. My best friend and I each had one season ticket for 25 years in the upper deck endzone that was given to the students. So we were displaced and had to go thru this process to find a new home. We each made a $50 donation to get up to the $100 level. She could have picked Monday but waited for me. And we lucked out. There were three tickets available in a row actually one row better than our long time seats. It meant I had to buy an extra ticket (which I didn't mind at all- having a second ticket means I can bring buddies with me) And though we lost our upper deck family of 20 (sigh- I will miss our tomahawk chop), we ended up sitting in Section 310 with several long time friends who were also displaced from the endzone. Connor was incredibly helpful in the process yesterday as my computer had technical issues handling adding an extra ticket.
tomahawk chop?

What section did you sit in last season? The person I sat next to in Section 210 / Row A had to move into Row B after 15+ seasons.
I have been sitting in 309 for 15 years. Always had two seats on the rail and then started adding tickets until I was at 5. I have had seasons since 1995 and watched crappy football since about 2005 and get screwed. My dad is 81 and the row A seats were great for him. I suspect I will give up the tix come next year. Of course winning will cure what ails me...

tomahawk chop?
Yeah, every time we would get a first down our leader would scream First Down and we would all do the Tomahawk Chop. One lady always led our chop. Pretty awesome with 20 or more doing it at once.
A small thing but I will miss it

Yeah, every time we would get a first down our leader would scream First Down and we would all do the Tomahawk Chop. One lady always led our chop. Pretty awesome with 20 or more doing it at once.
A small thing but I will miss it
What section was that? We did it in 309 all of the time. Some people liked it and some people were irritated by it. LOL

What section was that? We did it in 309 all of the time. Some people liked it and some people were irritated by it. LOL
329. Our leader was a very intense redhead.
We had the better part of 4 rows doing that chop most times. She was like a head cheerleader, rallying the troops.
I believe that main group was trying to get into 309.
Probably Rows A and B as that is where they were in 329,
Not sure where they ended up.

So much depends on where you were picking.
Some groups waiting till their last member picks and then all picked together.
Some have put all the tickets in the name of the highest ranked and picked then.
Of course, that is awfully short sighted cause then you lose all ownership of those tickets

Like I said, I will really miss that. I am happy about the seats I ultimately got since my beloved endzone was stolen from me. But I will miss my Fan Family.

Last edited:
I had Connor too. He was great but yesterday during my time I hit a snag. Called and got voicemail. Finally called Dome tix and they said Connor was out so another rep helped and was great.

I expect total success from you today

Remember:
Extremely Intelligent
Slightly  Above Mid in Looks
Annoying AF on demand
Remember your Mom said you are a High Value Man

I was able to get basically our same seats as last year, although we had aisle seats last year and had to move two in this year. Not ideal but could have been worse. I also forgot that they reconfigured how the sections are labeled, so we moved from 311 to 310 despite not actually moving.

I was able to get basically the same seats I've had for years just 1 seat down. The only difference was the price, almost double 3rd level row c

How are the 300s currently looking?

IMG_0411.jpeg

Small sample size from when I selected at around 1 pm today. I assume that 7 row gap in the 300’s aren’t actually claimed, they just haven’t been released yet.