2024 Seating Changes | Page 115 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

You can start to see the movement in the $99 seats in the upperdeck.

Good so hear some of the people flipping endzones have had some luck getting the same type of seats.

Still a couple weeks left of this

lower deck like 90% filled
200s like 80% filled
300s closing in on 50-60% filled of what they have released.

I actually was. I was row A for many years but willing to accept that anything would be available. Row B is pretty good and I cant wait for Labor Day weekend.
David didn't try and get you to move to Section 101 when you lost out on the front row?! Maybe he's had a change in strategy since last I spoke with him.

A few things off here

Stanford is here in September
Stanford is about 5 hours north of LA

But other than that...excellent thoughts. ;-)

Cya at Ohio...Athens is beautiful at Labor Day Weekend
Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

A few things off here

Stanford is here in September
Stanford is about 5 hours north of LA

But other than that...excellent thoughts. ;-)

Cya at Ohio...Athens is beautiful at Labor Day Weekend
And not far from the Metropolis of Parkersburg WV . As you know.

You can start to see the movement in the $99 seats in the upperdeck.

Good so hear some of the people flipping endzones have had some luck getting the same type of seats.

Still a couple weeks left of this

lower deck like 90% filled
200s like 80% filled
300s closing in on 50-60% filled of what they have released.
Thanks for the update.

View attachment 241995

Small sample size from when I selected at around 1 pm today. I assume that 7 row gap in the 300’s aren’t actually claimed, they just haven’t been released yet.
You are correct

I think those seats are being temporarily held back for post July 1st new STHers, groups, single game purchases and maybe 3 game mini packs.

We lost our aisle seats in the west end zone 300s. I had to move over a section and back a couple rows. I can’t complain too much since they are only $100 seats, but it feels crappy to be booted after ten years.

We lost our aisle seats in the west end zone 300s. I had to move over a section and back a couple rows. I can’t complain too much since they are only $100 seats, but it feels crappy to be booted after ten years.

Yeah I wanted to be more upset about losing our aisle seats, but we just moved to them last year, so it's not like we had them for a long time.

Dumb question. The group I go with couldn’t get seats around mine as they were taken. So they chose 2 sections over and the tix rep moved mine over with them. While they confined the seats via email, I don’t see them reflected in my Cuse account or have I gotten the Syracuse email confirming. Has anyone else done the same and can say if they received the same confirmations? Thanks in advance

Dumb question. The group I go with couldn’t get seats around mine as they were taken. So they chose 2 sections over and the tix rep moved mine over with them. While they confined the seats via email, I don’t see them reflected in my Cuse account or have I gotten the Syracuse email confirming. Has anyone else done the same and can say if they received the same confirmations? Thanks in advance

Call the box office. They’ll take care of it.

Basically the same for me. Moved from 327 to 309!
I chose today. Moved from 327 to the 248, same end zone. Got second row. I'm happy to have the "bigger" seats, and I think once the Miron Victory Court is finished the concourse on that end will be much a more enjoyable experience as far as movement goes. We'll see what the atmosphere is like with all the students above and below us.

I bought a parking pass for the first time. Chose the Comstock lot at the Melo Center. I'd be interested in hearing from others who park or have parked there. Did you walk to the Dome? Shuttle? Tailgate experience? I figured for the price, it was worth it to try it out. I usually park at the Syracuse City Schools building.

Overall, I'm relieved the process is over for me!

I chose today. Moved from 327 to the 248, same end zone. Got second row. I'm happy to have the "bigger" seats, and I think once the Miron Victory Court is finished the concourse on that end will be much a more enjoyable experience as far as movement goes. We'll see what the atmosphere is like with all the students above and below us.

I bought a parking pass for the first time. Chose the Comstock lot at the Melo Center. I'd be interested in hearing from others who park or have parked there. Did you walk to the Dome? Shuttle? Tailgate experience? I figured for the price, it was worth it to try it out. I usually park at the Syracuse City Schools building.

Overall, I'm relieved the process is over for me!
Walking from Manley to the Dome when the weather cooperates is fantastic.