2024 Seating Changes | Page 116 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I chose today. Moved from 327 to the 248, same end zone. Got second row. I'm happy to have the "bigger" seats, and I think once the Miron Victory Court is finished the concourse on that end will be much a more enjoyable experience as far as movement goes. We'll see what the atmosphere is like with all the students above and below us.

I bought a parking pass for the first time. Chose the Comstock lot at the Melo Center. I'd be interested in hearing from others who park or have parked there. Did you walk to the Dome? Shuttle? Tailgate experience? I figured for the price, it was worth it to try it out. I usually park at the Syracuse City Schools building.

Overall, I'm relieved the process is over for me!

I have been there for awhile now. At least 5 years. We walk just about every time. I would say car to seat it takes about 25 mins.

I think I took a bus to the Dome once last year due to weather. Probably the same case in prior seasons, once a year. Time/Dryness wise it didn't really save much because of where it lets off and where my seats were. I don't think I have ever taken the bus back from the Dome.

As to the tailgate, there is plenty of space for gilling and games.

I pick Tuesday. Was in 329 and havent given much thought to where I’d choose next. I am considering adding another seat though (going from 2 to 3). Not sure if that is part of the process though.

I pick Tuesday. Was in 329 and havent given much thought to where I’d choose next. I am considering adding another seat though (going from 2 to 3). Not sure if that is part of the process though.

Find where you want to sit and call your rep. They will get you setup with the 3. Just say the section, row, and seats.

Why would Stanford bring that many? I don't think they get very many even in their own stadium.

Dont have all the info, but a guess would be that since they have a ton of alums in NYC, this would be an easy trip to make, especially compared to the west coast teams or even notre dame.

What I heard...kinda like a fast pass at Disneyland.

Anyone who wants to upgrade to between the 30s...call SU tix office directly. They have some holes. Even first time newbies can call.
I'm not sure if this is 100 only or into the super premium areas of the 300s.

I have no issue with with this now that we are nearing the end. So if you are sitting on the side waiting call SU now and get your premium seats.

Anyone who does this let me know to see if my 2nd hand info is correct.

Last edited:
I went online at my assigned time. The site was a little funky because the seats it was asking me to purchase were nothing like what I had. Not even close. I actually called my SU rep while online and he helped me navigate part of the process. End result: renewed my two existing seats and added one next to us.
Pleased with the process and result.

Anyone who wants to upgrade to between the 30s...call SU tix office directly. They have some holes. Even first time newbies can call.

I have no issue with with this now that we are nearing the end. So if you are sitting on the side waiting call SU now and get your premium seats.

I know those club seats didn't go so fast. That would be a huge upgrade if you're on the sidelines still but they look nice.

I’d that also includes getting a parking pass, that’s crap. In fact I think your description is crap. Get in line like everyone else. What if someone late in the order decides they want premium seats?

I’d that also includes getting a parking pass, that’s crap. In fact I think your description is crap. Get in line like everyone else. What if someone late in the order decides they want premium seats?
Anyone who wanted the premium seats could have bought them way before the regular ticket sale process started. Those have been for sale separately but at a much higher price. They have priority based on donor rank originally but after that it’s been open to anyone.

I think the club 44 ones were a little over priced. The seating behind the home bench is high but still cheaper than most other schools. So I get why they priced them the way they did.

The problem they face now is they can’t drop the price. I’d be annoyed if I bought those tickets and they sold them at a per game price that’s lower. So my guess is they have to keep them consistent. Or give everyone a break.

If someone wants a premium seat anyone can get one...most folks buying the last two weeks are able to do so. I'd say 99% don't want them. Not sure the venom over this.

SU's has every right to sell open spots in Premium seats.

If someone wants a premium seat anyone can get one...most folks buying the last two weeks are able to do so. I'd say 99% don't want them. Not sure the venom over this.

You didnt clarify it was club 44 seats or club seats or whatever they call them. What seats in the 300s are premium club seats or whatever? And I contend parking shouldn’t be included. Long time folks are being shut out of their parking as you know.

You didnt clarify it was club 44 seats or club seats or whatever they call them. What seats in the 300s are premium club seats or whatever? And I contend parking shouldn’t be included. Long time folks are being shut out of their parking as you know.
I'm not sure what exactly they are offering...however if someone wants a seat between the 30s they can call and find out. It might just be the top 1 or 2 levels.

Renewed my tickets and then next day under manage tickets the Ohio game showed up...not available to manage but I can see it ...today it's not there anyone else have the same thing happen

Renewed my tickets and then next day under manage tickets the Ohio game showed up...not available to manage but I can see it ...today it's not there anyone else have the same thing happen
The Ohio game was in My Cuse Account under “manage tickets“ last week but they are no longer on my account either.

My previous seats are now in the ultra premium orange seats zone behind su bench. I got f-ing bumped all the way down to the 25 from the 40. It's not been discussed a lot here, as the number of displaced is much smaller than the end zone thing, but a lot of ppl down low got bumped hardcore too, due to SU putting in way, way too many $2500 premium orange seats that, surpise, surprise, aint selling well. Im calling at 8:30 am monday to check on this, thanks so much for sharing Mark.

Last edited:
My previous seats are now in the ultra premium orange seats zone behind su bench. I got f-ing bumped all the way down to the 25 from the 40. It's not been discussed a lot here, as the number of displaced is much smaller than the end zone thing, but a lot of ppl down low got bumped hardcore too, due to SU putting in way, way too many $2500 premium orange seats that, surpise, surprise, aint selling well. Im calling at 8:30 am monday to check on this, thanks so much for sharing Mark.
I think part of the issue was the survey question. They just asked would you be interested? Nothing else.

I also think part of the issue is the price, it is too high, especially jumping from $650 last year. Also I don’t think there is much benefit to having them.

Lastly IMO the location is awful. I think they should have not had ADA in 101 and 130 (they don’t on the visitors side). Then instead of the first 8, have the last 8 be the club seats. I would make the tunnel between only for these club seats and have food/drink delivery to the club seats (which is easier to do at the back).

I think part of the issue was the survey question. They just asked would you be interested? Nothing else.

I also think part of the issue is the price, it is too high, especially jumping from $650 last year. Also I don’t think there is much benefit to having them.

Lastly IMO the location is awful. I think they should have not had ADA in 101 and 130 (they don’t on the visitors side). Then instead of the first 8, have the last 8 be the club seats. I would make the tunnel between only for these club seats and have food/drink delivery to the club seats (which is easier to do at the back).
The jump of like $1800 per seat is stupid. Far too rich for this guy's blood. We're not the LA Lakers or MSG courstide. The demand for that type of thing in Syracuse NY might be 50 people, not 500 seats worth, which consequently eats up half of 101 and 130.

It would be a bad look to have hundreds of empty orange seats down low every game. I hope SU is maybe opening some of those rows up to 'normal' pricing. They have not installed them yet so maybe they will switch a few rows to regular blue season tix seats that ppl can actually afford and sit in.

The jump of like $1800 per seat is stupid. Far too rich for this guy's blood. We're not the LA Lakers or MSG courstide. The demand for that type of thing in Syracuse NY might be 50 people, not 500 seats worth, which consequently eats up half of 101 and 130.

It would be a bad look to have hundreds of empty orange seats down low every game. I hope SU is maybe opening some of those rows up to 'normal' pricing. They have not installed them yet so maybe they will switch a few rows to regular blue season tix seats that ppl can actually afford and sit in.
I think it is only 400 but I get your point.

Also some stadiums have club seating like what we have in the suites. Our seats are pretty basic.

Let me know if what I heard is correct?

Agree here, Pat. Would be a terrible look for the University (and for those watching on TV) to see all those empty seats in a prime location. I'd be interested to hear the University's response as well. Thanks for sharing.