2024 Seating Changes | Page 118 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Ozone was fun at first. Don’t remember what killed it, probably GRob. I think I still have a hard hat somewhere.

A lot of the guys still sit down there

They would hang a sign still up until last season

I sat in 127 and enjoyed watching them

Yeah we are speculating, I just find it hard to see real strong sales there..even worse is charging what they do for the endzone 'premium' seats..while it is less than 101 and 130 its far too much to sit in the endzone. Heck the hardhat crew from the old OZone must be like, whaaaat

I know the ones on the 50 we’re almost sold out

I think the ones in the endzone will be a much harder sell

Yeah we are speculating, I just find it hard to see real strong sales there..even worse is charging what they do for the endzone 'premium' seats..while it is less than 101 and 130 its far too much to sit in the endzone. Heck the hardhat crew from the old OZone must be like, whaaaat
Agreed

They should charge $500 a season ticket in the end zone super premium section. Maybe $650 absolute tops...

Why other stadiums work with super premium end zone seats is because they offer exclusive access. Indoor seating and clubs and outdoor patios and exclusive outdoor seating for an outdoor stadium.

IMHO, someone misjudged the end zone price point

Phrasing?
danger zone fx GIF

Agreed

They should charge $500 a season ticket in the end zone super premium section. Maybe $650 absolute tops...

Why other stadiums work with super premium end zone seats is because they offer exclusive access. Indoor seating and clubs and outdoor patios and exclusive outdoor seating for an outdoor stadium.

IMHO, someone misjudged the end zone price point
$500 is much more reasonable there. SU would still need to offer a little something extra though for even that. I dunno what, but for myself as an all day tailgater, free food and drinks in the Dome wouldn't move my needle. My boys however, might put SU in the negative on that...

Last edited:
$500 is much more reasonable there. SU would still need to offer a little something extra though for even that. I dunno what, but for myself as an all day tailgater, free food and drinks in the Dome wouldn't move my needle. My boys however, might put SU in the negative on that...

That is too cheap. $1000 is probably fair. I think you get Club 44 access, 2 drinks, a buffet, and nicer seats. The location though stinks. For me location is #1. Also for those who tailgate the buffet is useless.

I think part of the problem is the fact that we play indoors. Other stadiums having a club to go into during cold or bad weather is nice. In a Dome that benefit is gone. Also it hurts that neither Club has a view of the field. On top of that the Clubs are nowhere near the actual seats. It is a hike between the two.

That is too cheap. $1000 is probably fair. I think you get Club 44 access, 2 drinks, a buffet, and nicer seats. The location though stinks. For me location is #1. Also for those who tailgate the buffet is useless.

I think part of the problem is the fact that we play indoors. Other stadiums having a club to go into during cold or bad weather is nice. In a Dome that benefit is gone. Also it hurts that neither Club has a view of the field. On top of that the Clubs are nowhere near the actual seats. It is a hike between the two.

Yeah the buffet is really nice for bball, not so much for football. After some tailgates, I can barely even down a single order of my beloved Dome nachos.

A few screen shots posted would be awesome

I promise 5+ likes.
I'll try from phone later, screenshotting and pasting in threads from computer does not really work. I am in there now.

Going with 310. Not aisle like I was hoping but 4 seats in (same spot in a row I had previously though). Vs last year, 2 rows further back and on other side of the Dome (329). I did add a 3rd though so we will see how often I fill that!

Last edited:
Going with 310, G. Not aisle like I was hoping but 4 seats in (same spot in a row I had previously though). Vs last year, 2 rows further back and on other side of the Dome (329, row E). I did add a 3rd though so we will see how often I fill that!
Wasn't planning on it, but went with a parking pass on Harrison too. A buddy and my uncle both have that lot, so figured screw it, lock it in.

Grabbed seats in 317 earlier. Was pretty wide open besides the first few rows. Aisle seats up to row M are taken but after that there’s not much behind row D

My selection was yesterday, very seamless process. Got 2 aisle seats in 304 above the tunnel entrance. I believe this used to be overflow student seating. Always loved the 3rd level corner seats, I'm happy with the new seats, and for being a low level "donor" felt the new seating process was very fair. Seems like the Athletic Department really had their together for this. I'm not arguing against anyone else's experience, just stating mine.

I like the end zone areas because you can really see the cross section of the field and things open up. Good chance next year I move up higher and add a ticket. Right now $450 for 3 vs what, $400 for 4? Obviously those prices will be both increased but could be the next step.