2024 Seating Changes | Page 119 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I still have 8 days to pick. The waiting is excruciating. I used to have 4 seats in 327. No clue what will be left.
I will also be in the middle of a meeting when my time slot occurs. I might have to stealthily put visine in my water at 10:30. The struggle is real.

I wasn't able to make my afternoon time slot, so I went online that evening. I don't think I missed out much.

I still have 8 days to pick. The waiting is excruciating. I used to have 4 seats in 327. No clue what will be left.
I will also be in the middle of a meeting when my time slot occurs. I might have to stealthily put visine in my water at 10:30. The struggle is real.
Upper 321 is an outstanding value if you can handle a sideline

A little miffed, lost our seats and not too sure we're in as good a spot but we'll see. Hate this domino effect thing regarding the seats but it is what it is.

A little miffed, lost our seats and not too sure we're in as good a spot but we'll see. Hate this domino effect thing regarding the seats but it is what it is.
Where were you?

5 days or so left and then the newbies kick in. I wonder how long that process takes before we can actually see in real time how the dome has filled up. About 3-5K left in the process perhaps?

How are things looking in 320 and 318 near the aisle?

Welp it's official, 321. We're pretty much dead in the middle, we could have gotten aisles if we were willing to move to row S but that's too far back. We're much closer.

Ironically our old aisles in 332 were snatched but that's fine as we were going to move to 321 anyway. Most importantly we have our N Manley space too.

Got our seats in 320. Had to go up a few rows to get aisle seats. Overall relatively pleased that we're not too displaced. I will say, however, there was some panic and confusion at first as the website did not direct me where I had to click. I had to quickly track down the how-to page and reload a few sites before I was able to "get in" to the seat selection app. Not the most user-friendly.

I will post a screen grab of what I saw in the 300s in a minute. Definitely plenty of green.
seats-copy.JPG

UPDATE: when I received the confirmation email and clicked "Manage Tickets" it takes me to a "My Events" page which states I "don't have tickets to any upcoming events".

no-tickets.JPG

That's a FAIL. Good thing I snapped the confirmation of the order # when I first submitted payment, but part of me wonders if something didn't get processed correctly. Anyone experience the same issue?

Last edited:
Got our seats in 320. Had to go up a few rows to get aisle seats. Overall relatively pleased that we're not too displaced. I will say, however, there was some panic and confusion at first as the website did not direct me where I had to click. I had to quickly track down the how-to page and reload a few sites before I was able to "get in" to the seat selection app. Not the most user-friendly.

I will post a screen grab of what I saw in the 300s in a minute. Definitely plenty of green.
View attachment 242221

UPDATE: when I received the confirmation email and clicked "Manage Tickets" it takes me to a "My Events" page which states I "don't have tickets to any upcoming events".

View attachment 242223

That's a FAIL. Good thing I snapped the confirmation of the order # when I first submitted payment, but part of me wonders if something didn't get processed correctly. Anyone experience the same issue?
I've stated on here before, but most orgs won't let you manage tickets until single game tickets are on-sale.

Generally, through the back end of TM (Archtics), a season ticket plan has to be expanded, but you wouldn't do that until most STs have been sold. Once it's expanded you can go on-sale with single ticket inventory.

So many pretty good upperdeck seats still in play. Makes you wonder if people moved a bit sideways for lower cost or many of those were the 3 pack type tickets all along. I wouldnt have thought this far into the process that 3-4 row on the 30s would still be easy to get as a STH.

View attachment 242221

View attachment 242223

Tickets won't be loaded into your account until August.

Just like they do every year.

So many pretty good upperdeck seats still in play. Makes you wonder if people moved a bit sideways for lower cost or many of those were the 3 pack type tickets all along. I wouldnt have thought this far into the process that 3-4 row on the 30s would still be easy to get as a STH.
The pricing tiers are not phased in a logical manner in the 300s sideline area. Seats only separated by an aisle between 320 and 319 are $200 more expensive. It’s asinine. The view from the 35-yard-line is not $200 better than the 30-yard-line.

If the price jumps were smaller I bet more fans, myself included, would be willing to move up a tier. Yes that means having more tiers but it encourages fans to upgrade. No different than the options for buying a car or building a new house.

I would like to say that the process was super smooth for me, couldn't have been better. I was using Google Chrome on a MacBook.

Also there was surprisingly some pretty sweet seats in the lower bowl untouched; at least half of 103 for instance is still available. Thought that was surprising.

I would like to say that the process was super smooth for me, couldn't have been better. I was using Google Chrome on a MacBook.

Also there was surprisingly some pretty sweet seats in the lower bowl untouched; at least half of 103 for instance is still available. Thought that was surprising.

That’s because 103 is 450 a seat this year

Directly across the aisle in 104 is 250 a sear

The value just isn’t there

That’s because 103 is 450 a seat this year

Directly across the aisle in 104 is 250 a sear

The value just isn’t there
yup. I thought the same thing.. move a few seats over and save a ton of money. They have to hope people buy those in the bundle pricing market or a huge hole shows up on TV.

In the big picture they over priced the market a bit down low and if anything under price the market in the upperdeck.

But its good for people who want to get down in the 100s lots of price options.