2024 Seating Changes | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

To me, it was incredibly fishy that when we selected our seats, basically all of the aisle seats in the 300's in the endzone were spoken for, unless you looked at the last 5 rows. The fishy part was that it was typically only the two seats closest to the aisle and then the rest of the seats in the row were available. So the only people claiming those aisle seats were in groups of two? Not four? Five? Six? Then I remembered that TicketMaster charges a premium for aisle seating for single game/event tickets and it all started to make sense to me.

Honestly curious - was anyone here able to get aisle seats? Between us and two other groups that I know of that all had aisle seats last year, not one of us were able to get them this year.

Yes but I had to change sections………

To me, it was incredibly fishy that when we selected our seats, basically all of the aisle seats in the 300's in the endzone were spoken for, unless you looked at the last 5 rows. The fishy part was that it was typically only the two seats closest to the aisle and then the rest of the seats in the row were available. So the only people claiming those aisle seats were in groups of two? Not four? Five? Six? Then I remembered that TicketMaster charges a premium for aisle seating for single game/event tickets and it all started to make sense to me.

Honestly curious - was anyone here able to get aisle seats? Between us and two other groups that I know of that all had aisle seats last year, not one of us were able to get them this year.
when I picked in the upperdeck a couple weeks ago. I actually poked around before buying and didn't find anything I couldn't select up there. They only issue was I only had 3 tickets and you couldn't pick in the groups of 4. I guess you can go back and see what happens when the single games open up in a few weeks. They could be holding back some tickets for 3 game packages as well, maybe some of those are aisle locations?

Looking back at the Picjs David332 posted you can see most of the aisle seats gone in 331-333 but there were a couple random ones as well. maybe more people with 4 picked 2x2 because they could now?

Hey all - So...I get to pick my seats today. A quick question - Will the ticket price show the "remaining" price after my previous donations and deposit? Many thanks.

yea it takes whatever you have pre paid and offsets it for the final price. Then it probably offers you a paypemt plan as well when you checkout.

Hey all - So...I get to pick my seats today. A quick question - Will the ticket price show the "remaining" price after my previous donations and deposit? Many thanks.
Not sure but I got a credit sent to me a few days later

can definitely confirm they have rows blocked off for multi-game packages. upper 317 is one of them.

If you’re looking for sideline seats, the best value is aisle upper 320 and 317 just before you hit the $200 up-charge cliff.
I finally got to choose today and got 320 Row R. seemed liked the best value for the money.

Anybody pick seats today and have a screenshot of what’s available? Picking in the morning and trying to nail down where I want to be.
I picked today. No screen shot but lots of good seats available. Comes down to the money you can spend. No complaints from me. If my pockets were a little deeper I could have gotten some great seats. Way up in 320 row R. I'm good. The dome has an excellent view from almost all spots imo.

I picked today. No screen shot but lots of good seats available. Comes down to the money you can spend. No complaints from me. If my pockets were a little deeper I could have gotten some great seats. Way up in 320 row R. I'm good. The dome has an excellent view from almost all spots imo.
Thank you. I’ve had seasons in years past till kids played travel sports. Now we have time to attend all the games so seeing what was left in the lower levels and corners. I’m sure I won’t get my seats in 119 again…

Thank you. I’ve had seasons in years past till kids played travel sports. Now we have time to attend all the games so seeing what was left in the lower levels and corners. I’m sure I won’t get my seats in 119 again…
If you want to upgrade, I suggest you call your ticket rep. He can tell you what is available.

SU folks handling tickets and seating for the dome are very helpful and patient. Give them a call and express your concerns. They have been great to me explaining stuff.