2024 Seating Changes | Page 123 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

So I guess we finish up with existing STH'ers real soon. Anyone who picks today please share a few screen grabs of seating areas...especially in the 300s
Sorry no screen shots unfortunately .. but I selected yesterday afternoon around 2:30pm and there was quite a bit of green in the the 300's, especially in the corner endzones, which is where I ended up. Was able to get 4 tickets, one seat from the aisle as someone had grabbed single aisle at the end, seat 30. But there was full rows available depending on how far up you want to sit.

Also, just a heads up but I had a ton of problems checking out of my cart using an AMEX. Had to switch over to another card company to get it to process. I've used AMEX in past but it certainly didn't want me to yesterday. Thought I would share.

Just selected earlier this afternoon. Still plenty of good/decent seats left. Certainly not sold out of season tickets from the looks of it.

I selected at 11:04 this morning. Picked 4 seats in Section 335 towards the middle. There were plenty of seats still available in 335 and similar sections and towards the corners, especially if you don't need an aisle. There are still aisles in the 300s, but I didn't want to go any higher to get them.
Sorry, I didn't get a screen grab as I had to jump out of a meeting and jump right back in when I was finished - it was very much a rush job.

Just selected earlier this afternoon. Still plenty of good/decent seats left. Certainly not sold out of season tickets from the looks of it.

Can anyone clarify whether the current seat selection process is for last year's season ticket holders only or are new season ticket holders selecting seats at the same time, also based on donor level?

Can anyone clarify whether the current seat selection process is for last year's season ticket holders only or are new season ticket holders selecting seats at the same time, also based on donor level?

New season tix holders select July 1 is my understanding.

My friend is new , he is selecting July 2 I believe.

I'm new and I selected today.

Well I haven't yet but I'm open to select. Work got crazy 20 mins before my time because of course it did.

Edit: I was a previous STH from 2019-2022, and I donated a bit so I had points which probably got me near the top of new STH.

I did not have ST last season, but I did for 4 seasons before.
I think anyone who committed before the May 1st deadline for slots before July 1. As always, I could be wrong.

Anyone having trouble at the payment step where you hit “submit” and nothing processes? Frustrating, tried chrome and safari. And tried on my iPhone

Saw this on ticketmaster for single game tickets

I would think that means the STH stuff will be over by tues, are they selling single game tickets while new STH are still buying from the ones who put down deposits?

But only STH can start buying the first 2 weeks from this.

It would also mean that anyone in the 1-2 levels could start getting a view of what has been sold in a few days.

Onsale to General Public
Starts Tue, Jul 16 @ 10:00 am EDT
18DaysAway

Donor/STH Presale Groups 1-2
Starts Tue, Jul 2 @ 10:00 am EDT
Ends Sun, Jul 14 @ 11:45 pm EDT
4DaysAway

Donor/STH Presale Groups 3-9
Starts Mon, Jul 8 @ 10:00 am EDT
10DaysAway

Alumni Presale
Starts Fri, Jul 12 @ 12:00 pm EDT
14DaysAway

Go to cart at the top of your page.
I paid through my cart. It was a system error and just would not move on to confirming my purchase and was stuck in the page where you enter and submit payment info.

Long story short, kept trying every 15-20 mins, for about 3 hours and it finally went through from my iPhone. I was sweating lol luckily got the tix I wanted. Section 317

GM everyone. When to tickets show up in our "my tickets" page? Just curious...and no, I did not back read all 123 pages lol