2024 Seating Changes | Page 124 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Got section 303, row j, 1-4
Live in NC but daughter is going to LeMoyne PA school on the fall. Will probably make 4 games and she’ll take friends to the other games that me and the son don’t make it to. Hope that section is okay??? Grew up in northern NY and still got family in The Cuse. Super hyped for the season

Got section 303, row j, 1-4
Live in NC but daughter is going to LeMoyne PA school on the fall. Will probably make 4 games and she’ll take friends to the other games that me and the son don’t make it to. Hope that section is okay??? Grew up in northern NY and still got family in The Cuse. Super hyped for the season

Not bad at all. Right where the team comes out of the tunnel.

I wonder what STH total tickets purchased at this point look like for Football. Any data on that yet that people may be privy to? Based on what my rep told me there were 4780 Football STHs last year (CAF number). Pretty sure that number has grown with HC Fran mother effin Brown coming in. Maybe that bumps up to 6500 to this point? Each CAF member buys on average around 2.5 seats? Maybe that seat count average is higher? Not sure, just curious how numbers are looking.

I wonder what STH total tickets purchased at this point look like for Football. Any data on that yet that people may be privy to? Based on what my rep told me there were 4780 Football STHs last year (CAF number). Pretty sure that number has grown with HC Fran mother effin Brown coming in. Maybe that bumps up to 6500 to this point? Each CAF member buys on average around 2.5 seats? Maybe that seat count average is higher? Not sure, just curious how numbers are looking.
My CAF number was 5170 and I'm a football only. But then again I'm still not sure how any of this worked lol.

that seems low for STH last yr but not off by much from what I had been told. I know that in two donor levels it was about 70% FB STHs.

I thought we sold about 15-18 STs in the past and then add the 5K or so students and the box seating. it went up several K this year as well.

that seems low for STH last yr but not off by much from what I had been told. I know that in two donor levels it was about 70% FB STHs.

I thought we sold about 15-18 STs in the past and then add the 5K or so students and the box seating. it went up several K this year as well.
Remember - your donor rank is different from number of seats purchased. My donor rank was something like 1200, but I buy 8 season tickets. So, if each person with a donor rank averaged 3 season tickets and the last donor rank was 6,500, then total season tickets would be 6,500 x 3 = 19,500 season tickets. If the average purchase per donor is greater than 3 season tickets, then the number will be greater. Conversely, if the average is less, then fewer season tickets.

Well. That was pretty simple. We debated what we wanted to do with and with much over our budget considering what was available. We settled on a cool view. Section 247, 4th row! Between the students, behind the band and endzone there. Basically between the hash marks. Can't wait for MVC to be completed as that will be our entry point in the future.

There's availability from 3rd row from the field, plenty in the 200s, and the 300s. I couldn't get any screenshots like I promised...work was hectic.

We are really excited we also got one of the last UAG spots on main campus. The rest of the parking is Manley and South.

So we're doing the quad and whatever tailgates around! We're in! G'Orange!