2024 Seating Changes | Page 128 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

If the building is already over 50% full through season ticket holders, then it's much more beneficial to sell singles than plans at this point.

Once you have a game or two where you sell out of single allotment, then you create ST demand by making it so "the only way in is a ST".
Good insight. Appreciate your knowledge on this topic. Makes a ton of sense.

They are blocked out for season tickets, and are only for single games... go figure...

Except Stanford where they aren’t available which tells me they could possibly be tix we have to Stanford.

In case its helpful, I just scored a parking space at IAG and there is exactly one spot there remaining at the moment. Obviously not helpful for tailgate equipment, but its a short walk for attendees

I saw one last week and I think it was shared somewhere on here but all of the 300s are 100% finished

Looks like they are working on the 100 level

If I had to venture a guess, they will be done early August.

If that happens, I wonder if they do a season ticket holder preseason event to show the new seats off

Would be pretty sweet if they did
Posted under campus infrastructure or whatever that thread is.

Just looking at current Ohio ticket sales and doing a fast count I see about 6000 blue dots. No telling what hasn't been released yet though and how student sales are going.

6 weeks out. Can they sell 500 a week and cut that in half?

right now, the empty blocks are pretty big blobs on the map. The home upperdeck 300s between the 30s has a long way to go.

Just looking at current Ohio ticket sales and doing a fast count I see about 6000 blue dots. No telling what hasn't been released yet though and how student sales are going.

6 weeks out. Can they sell 500 a week and cut that in half?

right now, the empty blocks are pretty big blobs on the map. The home upperdeck 300s between the 30s has a long way to go.
What’s that, about 86% of capacity? For a Syracuse opener against the mighty bobcats, that’s pretty good. I imagine that’s during the Fair as well.

I loaded my season tickets this afternoon to my apple wallet. A little after doing this i got a message saying that the apple wallet is not associated with the tickets. Has anyone seen this or know how to correct this?

What’s that, about 86% of capacity? For a Syracuse opener against the mighty bobcats, that’s pretty good. I imagine that’s during the Fair as well.
could be. Then we dont really know how the students tickets will sell either,

6000 spread out will look good.. 6000 in large blobs will show up.

could be. Then we dont really know how the students tickets will sell either,

6000 spread out will look good.. 6000 in large blobs will show up.
I’ve never been one to worry about whether other people will show up to a game or not. I don’t see the point. All I do is go to as many games as I can and have a good time.

The point is attendance is an indication of fan base engagement and brand strength.
Yep. And thats why we have 'xyz gameday attendance' threads, and post and over anaylze thumbnails of the blue dots left each home game, while complaining about lack of suppport from some faction or another.

We need to sell out or at least within 1 or 2K
pretty easy to see with the new maps as well that the ease of re-sell plays a part in this. I saw 30-40 red dots go away this week alone. You cant be sure its not people changing their minds, but 25 yrs ago they would have to do it day of game most of the time and those buyers more often would have not shown up without blocks of 4-5 tickets

The point is attendance is an indication of fan base engagement and brand strength.
Whenever I see someone refer to “brand” all I can think of is Ishaq Williams. Historically SU fans are engaged when the team wins. While I expect a bit of a Fran bump, I expect that still to be the average Cuse fan MO.

Whenever I see someone refer to “brand” all I can think of is Ishaq Williams. Historically SU fans are engaged when the team wins. While I expect a bit of a Fran bump, I expect that still to be the average Cuse fan MO.
This is Syracuse's biggest problem

We lack a large base of hard core fans (see Nebraska)

We have lots of casual fans happy to jump on an extended period of winning.

This is Syracuse's biggest problem

We lack a large base of hard core fans (see Nebraska)

We have lots of casual fans happy to jump on an extended period of winning.
Nebraska also has a few things working in their favor that SU doesn’t: They are a state university, they pump out 3-4 times more alums per year than SU, what the hell else is there to do in the state of Nebraska?

Nebraska also has a few things working in their favor that SU doesn’t: They are a state university, they pump out 3-4 times more alums per year than SU, what the hell else is there to do in the state of Nebraska?
Nebraska is about twice the size not 3-4 times. I used them since they have been mediocre for years but still pack the stadium. Cuse last year had 32K.

Ole Miss is the same size as Cuse. They doubled Cuse's attendance last year.

Cuse to stay relevant has to punch above it's weight in football. We do great in basketball but even that has been slipping for years.

Sadly it falls mostly on the local fan base as many alumni never return for a game.

Have you been to Omaha? I have homes in both places and clearly you are not educated on the subject.

Nebraska is about twice the size not 3-4 times. I used them since they have been mediocre for years but still pack the stadium. Cuse last year had 32K.

Ole Miss is the same size as Cuse. They doubled Cuse's attendance last year.

Cuse to stay relevant has to punch above it's weight in football. We do great in basketball but even that has been slipping for years.

Sadly it falls mostly on the local fan base as many alumni never return for a game.
They used to have buses for fans coming from places like Central Square, and other places which they don't do anymore.
481 to skytop helps a lot for people who don't like city traffic.
But places like Rome, and Utica should generate fan interest if the University took the time to invest.
If you can get people into the building once you have a chance to get them back again.
Include the price for the ticket and bus in the cost.
But make sure that the inexpensive seats are sold each week.