2024 Seating Changes | Page 126 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I thought when a rep left the new one sent out an email to let you know. Or was supposed to.

I thought when a rep left the new one sent out an email to let you know. Or was supposed to.
Not to me apparently... I guess the almost $2k a year is ****** to SU. But, I will be responded to in 24 hours... meanwhile there are barely 99$ seats left and I was going to add two more, so I guess I'll get screwed... I held off on selecting them due to everyone else's difficulties and just did my base ones for the selection. Vinnie said to call but I was being respectful... so much for that.

Last edited:
Not to me apparently... I guess the almost $2k a year is ****** to SU. But, I will be responded to in 24 hours... meanwhile there are barely 99$ seats left and I was going to add two more, so I guess I'll get screwed... I held off on selecting them due to everyone else's difficulties and just did my base ones for the selection. Vinnie said to call but I was being respectful... so much for that.
Call the box office tomorrow

Oh I am... I already bitched to the 'Vinnie' 24 hour response email. But,I got family and work too going on. Totally pissed.
We all know they hold seats and rows... I saw it in years past... I just looked online and it like a 'few' bs places available. AND IT IS NOT RIGHT. They HERD fans to areas... and jack the prices elsewhere.

What happened to Vinnie...I just went select my 99 tickets and got 'I am no longer with Syr Athletics'from an email... so I'm going the mycuse portal no personal rep anymore... I'm pissed as I was going to add tickets. I already selected all the others back in June.

No donor rank, no anything. Crap information system from SU.
The donor rank system is now obsolete as far as having any relevant meaning for seat selection. Anyone buying seasons now picks from the same lot of available seats, no matter what our rank was in the reseating process, which is now done. All tix are available online, I was looking at whats available just yesterday. My donor rank stuff is still all there on mycuse acct...Id call them, someone there will help you, but you dont really need your rep to add on a $99 ticket, just buy it online and it will show up in your acct

Interesting article about FSU. They are redoing their stadium. Anyone who ever has been there...the facade is gorgeous but the interior is hideous. Dark, dingy erector set. Concessions are a throwback to 1972 served in dark HS like under the metal stands corridors. The video board and sound was excellent though. Basically FSU slopped on as much glitz to outside and what you saw on TV.

Like SU they are now doing some internal and seating remodeling in phases. Long time season tix holders are angry...ever heard of that?

FSU like SU has much of their alumni base 4+ hours away. Really impressive they get the crowds they do.

they spend all summer not being able to go outside.. Guess they have to do something in the fall.

Vinnie was my rep and I never received an email that he left SU. He is still listed on the staff directory as of this morning.

with the holiday/summer most likely no one has been moved to take over accts which with the bball process kicking off is probably something that needs to happen.

What happened to Vinnie...I just went select my 99 tickets and got 'I am no longer with Syr Athletics'from an email... so I'm going the mycuse portal no personal rep anymore... I'm pissed as I was going to add tickets. I already selected all the others back in June.

No donor rank, no anything. Crap information system from SU.
I guess Vinnie got whacked.

So if I am counting correctly there are 56 sideline club seats left. Otherwise home sideline lower is sold out. Road sideline is sold out. Home sideline upperdeck, first half dozen rows still has 22 seats. While road upper has 68. Plenty of midfield left. Looks like 66 are left in the Club 44 seats.

the email i got tonight has no working links. it just crashes

same for the links to the coaches thing wed

Some of you guys have problems with everything. I’m beginning to think a few of you have lousy computers/phones. All those links worked for me.
Saturday Night Live 90S GIF

Some of you guys have problems with everything. I’m beginning to think a few of you have lousy computers/phones. All those links worked for me.
I have a feeling that my equipment is not the issue. Its a coding issue. it works in chrome/firefox but not Edge.

yet its required for so many sites we use we have to use it. Used firefox for a long time, but its fallen apart and Chrome crashes too much so back to Edge
I have Chrome and Edge on my computer and can't remember the last time I had to use Edge for something.

I have Chrome and Edge on my computer and can't remember the last time I had to use Edge for something.

Ironically, literally the only thing I use Edge for is this site. For some reason, when I got my new laptop, this site does not load correctly in Chrome.

So if I am counting correctly there are 56 sideline club seats left. Otherwise home sideline lower is sold out. Road sideline is sold out. Home sideline upperdeck, first half dozen rows still has 22 seats. While road upper has 68. Plenty of midfield left. Looks like 66 are left in the Club 44 seats.
There are way more seats available than that - go onto your MyCuse account, you should be able to “buy” more tickets - the lower home side has a ton of seats, same with all the upper sidelines down low.
IMG_5310.jpeg