2024 Seating Changes | Page 127 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I have Chrome and Edge on my computer and can't remember the last time I had to use Edge for something.

As far as I know it's not required for anything. Microsoft would like you to use it but it is not a requirement.

There are way more seats available than that - go onto your MyCuse account, you should be able to “buy” more tickets - the lower home side has a ton of seats, same with all the upper sidelines down low. View attachment 242742

I meant midfield. Only Club Seats are available in 101/130. Nothing is showing in 115/116. Then first 6 rows of 301/318/319/336 there are only a few seats (less than 100). So the prime locations are pretty much taken.

I meant midfield. Only Club Seats are available in 101/130. Nothing is showing in 115/116. Then first 6 rows of 301/318/319/336 there are only a few seats (less than 100). So the prime locations are pretty much taken.

There are no club seats on the away side

Just home side 50 yard line and on the west side in front of Club 44

There are no club seats on the away side

Just home side 50 yard line and on the west side in front of Club 44
Right. I am saying there are no open seats lower level midfield outside of the Club.

So does anyone else find it strange we haven’t seen any updated pictures of the dome renovations with the seats? If they’re working at the pace they were at the end of the semester I’d bet they’re pretty close to done

So does anyone else find it strange we haven’t seen any updated pictures of the dome renovations with the seats? If they’re working at the pace they were at the end of the semester I’d bet they’re pretty close to done

I saw one last week and I think it was shared somewhere on here but all of the 300s are 100% finished

Looks like they are working on the 100 level

If I had to venture a guess, they will be done early August.

If that happens, I wonder if they do a season ticket holder preseason event to show the new seats off

Would be pretty sweet if they did

I saw one last week and I think it was shared somewhere on here but all of the 300s are 100% finished

Looks like they are working on the 100 level

If I had to venture a guess, they will be done early August.

If that happens, I wonder if they do a season ticket holder preseason event to show the new seats off

Would be pretty sweet if they did

Each season tix holder will probably only get a 5 minute window to peek inside. :D

It's a requirement for me to access certain govt sites.
A bunch of vendor apps we support are only certified for certain browsers. Not a big deal for the avg site but big deal if there is some heavy lifting in the site. I mean turn on debugging and look at how many errors the avg site throws that most people dont see. Some are security risks, some just slow things down. Browsers that dont actually support commands correctly. Thats a big reason things look so wonky on phones and ipads much of the time.

I was looking at the seat charts.. I wonder whats up in the 309-310-312-313-314-315 being not available at all. are they really sold out in the upper endzones? Maybe some hold back for small game packs up there?

I was looking at the seat charts.. I wonder whats up in the 309-310-312-313-314-315 being not available at all. are they really sold out in the upper endzones? Maybe some hold back for small game packs up there?

Are you looking at available season tix?

I’m guessing they all sold as season tickets as they are the cheapies. The game packs are probably upper corners and sidelines.

Really? Yikes.
It's mostly county clerk websites and some regulatory agencies. No big deal.

Seriously. Edge is fine. I think it has a bad stigma for being microsoft but it's not IE at all. Far better browser and almost as good as Chrome.

I heard through the grapevine that they aren’t going to be doing the multi game packs this season

If they are, the reps haven’t been informed about it and aren’t expecting to be selling them

It doesn’t make sense but those 7-8 rows in the 3rd level that were blocked out during season ticket sales seem to be reserved and sold for the Stanford game. If you look at single game tix, they are available for every game except Stanford. Thus they could not be sold as season tix. What I can’t figure out is why they would sell Stanford tix in 7-8 rows across the top instead of just giving them a complete section or partial section.

Are you looking at available season tix?
yeah. I was just poking around sections. Having almost no tickets in many upperdeck sections as seasons either means we sold it out or they are holding something back. But if they are not selling game packages then they wouldn't be holding anything back. Although they could if they were hoping to push some people into other less sold areas, I guess.

I heard through the grapevine that they aren’t going to be doing the multi game packs this season

If they are, the reps haven’t been informed about it and aren’t expecting to be selling them
Fine if they are but also wouldnt you let people know that. If someone was planning on doing that who has done it before they might have gotten into the STH plan when there were more choices rather than wait until the full early buy process was done.

there were a ton of those sold in the end zone upperdecks before and those people will be pretty much forced to more expensive seats now I guess if they come back,

Fine if they are but also wouldnt you let people know that. If someone was planning on doing that who has done it before they might have gotten into the STH plan when there were more choices rather than wait until the full early buy process was done.

there were a ton of those sold in the end zone upperdecks before and those people will be pretty much forced to more expensive seats now I guess if they come back,

Those mini packs weren’t renewable

Not really sure why they would need to inform anyone if they are going to do them or not?

Those mini packs weren’t renewable

Not really sure why they would need to inform anyone if they are going to do them or not?
If you had planned on buying a package that you had bought for 5 yrs and now find out you cant maybe you would have bought season tickets. you could have gotten a deposit down and been ahead of 2-3000 people perhaps in the process.

Not a big deal if you just decide to go to singles. But the areas those seats were in maybe gone now where it wouldn't be gone maybe a week ago when the new STs were sold. I dont know.

It was a discount that perhaps people expected to continue.

If you had planned on buying a package that you had bought for 5 yrs and now find out you cant maybe you would have bought season tickets. you could have gotten a deposit down and been ahead of 2-3000 people perhaps in the process.

Not a big deal if you just decide to go to singles. But the areas those seats were in maybe gone now where it wouldn't be gone maybe a week ago when the new STs were sold. I dont know.

It was a discount that perhaps people expected to continue.
Why are you complaining about this as a STH? The benefits of a ST are bastardized by mini packages.

If people inquire about them, they will probably be told they can either buy seasons or singles.

I'm also guessing with secondary market tickets these don't have a ton of value so they don't sell a lot of them.

I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering. They had enough value to promote them like crazy for several years. Maybe its a goal to push more people to season tickets? Thats all fine.

I just wonder about the lack of notice to the general public, from a group that tends to struggle with good marketing and email coordination.

they pumped the heck out of parking without really getting that info out and many here complained and got shut out.

Fan experience is a huge part of this and getting people in the door.

If sales are going well I would be pumping that information out to drum up demand. If new game experiences are too be had I would be getting that information out. Same with food//concessions if something if going on there.

Fran wants the walk experience to be improved. I would be building a promotion on that. 6-7 weeks to opening day will go by fast and Syracuse has shown once people think a ticket is hot they buy.

I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering. They had enough value to promote them like crazy for several years. Maybe its a goal to push more people to season tickets? Thats all fine.

I just wonder about the lack of notice to the general public, from a group that tends to struggle with good marketing and email coordination.

they pumped the heck out of parking without really getting that info out and many here complained and got shut out.

Fan experience is a huge part of this and getting people in the door.

If sales are going well I would be pumping that information out to drum up demand. If new game experiences are too be had I would be getting that information out. Same with food//concessions if something if going on there.

Fran wants the walk experience to be improved. I would be building a promotion on that. 6-7 weeks to opening day will go by fast and Syracuse has shown once people think a ticket is hot they buy.
If the building is already over 50% full through season ticket holders, then it's much more beneficial to sell singles than plans at this point.

Once you have a game or two where you sell out of single allotment, then you create ST demand by making it so "the only way in is a ST".