2024 Seating Changes | Page 98 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Im 3795and pick on the 12th . I’m curious if anyone knows how high the #s go. It seems to me my 35 plus years of being a season ticket holder didn’t get me much ( I guess they only go back 20 )

My buddy doesn't pick until the 21st. Not sure what his number is.

I’m 2463. Lost close to a 1000 places in the last month leading up to the deadline. After I had donated more money. “Donate money and move up a level” they said. “You will get your seats they said.” Well, someone else now has them. Bunch of BS

What tier are you?

No problem here. All fun

We are about to enter the more serious part of this ticket process. almost 1000 people have picked, the lower bowl filling out nicely as time goes by, and the 200-section starting to fill in and the 30-30s are doing well. By the 2nd of the next 2 weeks our next 1000+ will have picked and then the real movement will happen as people see less of move up a row or 3-4 or slide a section and get close to the same seat view.

Once we get to half way people will starting to have to make real decisons in some areas about where they want plan b-c-d to be.

Right now much of the non prime upper decks are empty. When does the top end zone upper deck compression start as people will be all over that in donor rankings

It would still be nice to see the tickets show up in my inventory though.
I'm hoping to close to the 30-40 300 level on home side where I was I pick today so I'll have to see how bad it is. I was only 9 rows up, but may try to move down. I had 4 end row seats and they were prime. Ironically my price tier now allows me a larger area which was +100 a seat out, but then I'm paying that +100 a seat this year for each anyhow.

I have friend and family flying in from Dallas for Ga Tech game…… Does anyone know when single game tickets will go on sale, obviously the seat selection process has to be over. He wants to get his tickets the instant they go on sale.

I had them 2 years ago and not last year. I wonder if I’m still new… but I’ll find out soon. Thanks for your help !
Same with me. Had them for 4 years, didn't for last year, being back in. My pick date is 6/27 even though i put in some extra $ (probably just a donation with no added benefit - oh well). I just want in the building and not 200 level beyond 5th row.

Right but your a new season ticketholder

So after all the renewals they ranked out the new season ticket holders too as well
So they are starting the donor # over with the new season ticket holders …….. If USMC is over 3000 that would indicate a big # of new seasons !!

So they are starting the donor # over with the new season ticket holders …….. If USMC is over 3000 that would indicate a big # of new seasons !!

So his donor rank is 3000 whatever

That is pooled in with ALL season ticket holders, new and old

However, they ranked renewals and then new people.

My number is 1764. But the person directly in front of me might be 1720 or something

donor rank is where you stand with ALL donors to the athletic fund

So his donor rank is 3000 whatever

That is pooled in with ALL season ticket holders, new and old

However, they ranked renewals and then new people.

My number is 1764. But the person directly in front of me might be 1720 or something

donor rank is where you stand with ALL donors to the athletic fund
Guess I’m too thick , I’m 3,700 plus and he is around 3,000 I pick on the 12th, he on the 26th as new . I don’t get it, I’ll just have to bask in ignorance.

As of over 6 weeks ago there were 2000 new STH deals out. I think that was new tickets though not new accounts.

Since all new donors start at the lowest ticket package they will mostly be level 8-9. Anyone new who donated more than $500 in non ticket money would potentially move to a level 7 and pass almost all the newbies but still pick behind all 5000 current STHs.

As of over 6 weeks ago there were 2000 new STH deals out. I think that was new tickets though not new accounts.

Since all new donors start at the lowest ticket package they will mostly be level 8-9. Anyone new who donated more than $500 in non ticket money would potentially move to a level 7 and pass almost all the newbies but still pick behind all 5000 current STHs.

This is accurate