2024 Seating Changes | Page 97 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Yup, really sucks. Like the worst. And with very little comparable…..tough place to be in.

I pick Monday and I am hoping I can find something……
I think the sting of losing seats or not finding exactly what you want will be eased if the team is about to embark on the upward trajectory we hope for.

I think the sting of losing seats or not finding exactly what you want will be eased if the team is about to embark on the upward trajectory we hope for.
Im hoping for the team to do well, of course. But to lose my seats after 40 plus years of fandom, and 28 yeras of season tickets is deflating . Paid extra money to move up donor level and waited years to get them. There is reasons why i wanted the location i had. Now, i just dont know

Yup. Welcome to the world of those of us displaced by the new student section.
It's literally thousands of ppl getting bumped. We sit behind su bench 9 rows up on the 40. Which is now the ultra premium section, which I dont know if we'll be able to get when I pick monday. There are so many ppl getting jacked.

Yup, really sucks. Like the worst. And with very little comparable…..tough place to be in.

I pick Monday and I am hoping I can find something……
Come join us in the front row of the 200 level.

If you don’t like it put in for an upgrade in 2025.

Come join us in the front row of the 200 level.

If you don’t like it put in for an upgrade in 2025.

It’s actually one of the options on the table

Have a couple other spots I’m going to take a look at as well but they may not be there

It’s actually one of the options on the table

Have a couple other spots I’m going to take a look at as well but they may not be there
Same here. Unfortunately I still have 2 weeks before I pick. Who kbows what will be available then?

Just teasing, I know it's been a rollercoaster man.
No problem here. All fun

We are about to enter the more serious part of this ticket process. almost 1000 people have picked, the lower bowl filling out nicely as time goes by, and the 200-section starting to fill in and the 30-30s are doing well. By the 2nd of the next 2 weeks our next 1000+ will have picked and then the real movement will happen as people see less of move up a row or 3-4 or slide a section and get close to the same seat view.

Once we get to half way people will starting to have to make real decisons in some areas about where they want plan b-c-d to be.

Right now much of the non prime upper decks are empty. When does the top end zone upper deck compression start as people will be all over that in donor rankings

It would still be nice to see the tickets show up in my inventory though.

Sorry to be probably the 10000th person to ask, but I’m moving back to cuse and put my deposit in last night for seasons. So when will I hear something? Under the “my tickets” section in TM it says nothing. Assuming this takes time but thank you to whoever can help me here

Sorry to be probably the 10000th person to ask, but I’m moving back to cuse and put my deposit in last night for seasons. So when will I hear something? Under the “my tickets” section in TM it says nothing. Assuming this takes time but thank you to whoever can help me here
After everyone else picks is my guess. They’re prioritizing renewals first. Then new folks.

After everyone else picks is my guess. They’re prioritizing renewals first. Then new folks.
I had them 2 years ago and not last year. I wonder if I’m still new… but I’ll find out soon. Thanks for your help !

Last edited:
No problem here. All fun

We are about to enter the more serious part of this ticket process. almost 1000 people have picked, the lower bowl filling out nicely as time goes by, and the 200-section starting to fill in and the 30-30s are doing well. By the 2nd of the next 2 weeks our next 1000+ will have picked and then the real movement will happen as people see less of move up a row or 3-4 or slide a section and get close to the same seat view.

Once we get to half way people will starting to have to make real decisons in some areas about where they want plan b-c-d to be.

Right now much of the non prime upper decks are empty. When does the top end zone upper deck compression start as people will be all over that in donor rankings

It would still be nice to see the tickets show up in my inventory though.

I’m not sure how many have picked because some in the rankings are bball only and a handful donate to the fball program but don’t buy seasons, but a friend of ours picked on Thursday and his number was around 1,050.

I’m not sure how many have picked because some in the rankings are bball only and a handful donate to the fball program but don’t buy seasons, but a friend of ours picked on Thursday and his number was around 1,050.
Pretty sure Monday will start around 1400 Donor Rank...anyone confim?