2024 Seating Changes | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Hey all slightly off topic. I’m comin in from out of town for the Ga tech game. Looking on stub hub I don’t see many options available. Will single game tickets be more available after the season tickets are issued? Any advice would be great. Thanks!
How many do you need? I'll have some extra. PM me.

Has anyone heard when the seats/tickets will be added to our Cuse accounts.

I had to get some assistance from account rep due to an open single seat so it was processed by him. He did a great job securing the seats & parking along with sending me an email confirming my seat location.

Has anyone heard when the seats/tickets will be added to our Cuse accounts.

I had to get some assistance from account rep due to an open single seat so it was processed by him. He did a great job securing the seats & parking along with sending me an email confirming my seat location.

My rep said over the next month.

My rep said over the next month.
Thanks for the information. My seats are not listed on the invoice either so my rep sent a confirmation email with the seat locations.

The paid parking invoice lists the Waverly Lot.

Did anyone else get an email today to get an opportunity to upgrade to club seating?

Interesting this comes up now.
I thought the same thing. Why not make this offer prior to the seat selection process.

Did anyone else get an email today to get an opportunity to upgrade to club seating?

Interesting this comes up now.
I have gotten 3 of them but I had also asked on front end if I wanted information and then I actually did a phone call a couple weeks back with them.

Occasional movement is understandable, at half time, trip to the water troughs, etc. But some people don't seem to know when a 12 noon game starts, or have ants in their pants and get up every 10 minutes. That gets old if you're near the aisle. llandz and I are going to have rock hard quads after this season, i suspect.
But I find it difficult to squeeze past drunk fans. If they want to get by me, I stand up and the rest is up to them.

I picked today. Worked out in the end but had to call them. Picked my seats (and picked my seat!) but there was no add to cart button.

Dome tix and my rep were all over it. Hooked me up.

Yea that’s where I looked.
Did you at least get a confirm email? If not you should double check with your rep.

I thought selecting my seats was easy but for me there was another three screens after that which was confusing. Parking and payment took longer.

Did you at least get a confirm email? If not you should double check with your rep.

I thought selecting my seats was easy but for me there was another three screens after that which was confusing. Parking and payment took longer.

Didn’t get an email either and did call my rep about that the following day. He assured me I had the seats I wanted and that’s when he told me seats would show up online over the next month.

Didn’t get an email either and did call my rep about that the following day. He assured me I had the seats I wanted and that’s when he told me seats would show up online over the next month.
I have the exact same issue as “rrlbees.”

No seats listed on my football tickets invoice but “WAV“ does appear on my parking invoice.

I am assuming the football invoice was not updated because I had to call my account rep (Vinny) to finalize my ticket purchase. After processing my season tickets & parking he said it was being forwarded to the box office for processing. It took about 30 minutes the parking transaction hit my Visa card.

Out of concern that I did not receive a confirmation email and the lack of a seat location on my football ticket invoice I sent an email to my ticket rep asking for a screenshot of my account. He replied saying it was not possible for him to provide a screenshot but confirmed my seat location in writing for my records.

I also sent a thank you email to AD Wildhack & my account rep Vinny’s supervisor because he has been terrific throughout this entire reseating process.

Just received a screen shot of my old section. My seats are gone.So much for paying extra money to move up a level. Awesome
Ugh dude that sucks so hard. I'm legit anxious for my time next Monday now that I know the exact seats that I want and have seen that they are still available.

Just received a screen shot of my old section. My seats are gone.So much for paying extra money to move up a level. Awesome
Sorry. While it def wont take the sting away at all, you are not alone in getting gut wrenched. Plenty of ppl are getting bumped away from their old spots. It does plain just suck. No other way to say it. It sucks.