2024 Seating Changes | Page 99 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

has anyone successfully gone through seating process just on iphone?

My rep said over the next month.
I just received an email from the dome box office saying tickets will be added to our accounts “closer to the season.”

I followed up as to why some season ticket holders that made selections have their Section/Row/Seats on their invoices and others don’t. Waiting for a reply.

I just received an email from the dome box office saying tickets will be added to our accounts “closer to the season.”

I followed up as to why some season ticket holders that made selections have their Section/Row/Seats on their invoices and others don’t. Waiting for a reply.
So that would imply people cant start the resell process very far out?

Yea my rep sent me an email with everything included in the text. It was all correct and I trust him. He doesn’t know why the system isn’t sending them to everyone.

Yea my rep sent me an email with everything included in the text. It was all correct and I trust him. He doesn’t know why the system isn’t sending them to everyone.
just waiting for the TM hackers to send them out first I guess.

Im 3795and pick on the 12th . I’m curious if anyone knows how high the #s go. It seems to me my 35 plus years of being a season ticket holder didn’t get me much ( I guess they only go back 20 )

I have friend and family flying in from Dallas for Ga Tech game…… Does anyone know when single game tickets will go on sale, obviously the seat selection process has to be over. He wants to get his tickets the instant they go on sale.
How many does he need? I probably can help if he likes Section 320

Same here. My ticket rep Vinny has been terrific throughout this process.

is he your cousin?
My ticket rep:):)

IMG_4491.jpeg

Same with me. Had them for 4 years, didn't for last year, being back in. My pick date is 6/27 even though i put in some extra $ (probably just a donation with no added benefit - oh well). I just want in the building and not 200 level beyond 5th row.
Yup. We are all considered new STH.

Also didn't reup last year due to work. I pick 6/27 around 1pm.

Below is the explanation from the dome box office as to why my invoice was not update after I selected my seats thru my account rep.

“The invoice should automatically generate if the seats were selected online. If purchasing over the phone, you would need to request the paid invoice for those locations to show on the Invoices tab on your account.”

Just logged into my Cuse Account and a new invoice has been created with my section, row, and seats.

Last edited:
Anybody picking today there were still a few random Row A seats left sideline 300s
I have a friend picking on Wednesday by any chance do you have any info about the 200 level/Row A?

Last edited: