2024 Seating Changes | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Just playing with some soft numbers after conversations about a couple of the larger donor levels.

It looks like about 60% of those levels have people in the FB ticket purchase process. Some FB only, some FB/BB. Given how priority pts work the higher up within a level the more you are going to see the 2 sport groups.

So within each level if you remove 40% of the people you get a more true ranking of how many people are buying FB tickets and might be ahead of you if you wanted to change donor levels.

So in reality jumping from Varsity which contains roughly 3300 people close to 2000 have FB tickets Captain maybe 900 and all-conference maybe 700.

It may not be true all the way up but it does point to roughly 6-7K FB STH. if we AVg that out to 3-4 tickets per group thats 18-25 STs. Does that sound close ?

Since 40% or so are renewing in this last week Those in the lower donor levels should see our levels go up 25-50% in the last week.

SO using fuzzy math

In other words, a global ranking of 3000 now is probably going to go up to 5000 and given 60% of that is FB people 3000 people would be picking ahead of you

a global ranking of 1500 now is probably going to go up to 2700 and given 60% of that is FB people 1600 people would be picking ahead of you

Like all Polls the margin of error for this is +/- 40%

Can I add seats when I renew? I have four right now and plan on buying somewhere between 8-10 this season. I don't want to have to worry about not having them all together when we are already in a group with two other sets of 4 and 3.

You need to call and get them to reinvoice you. Is a group of 10 hard to get in a group? I would think now is the time to try and do it. Where you pick will matter I guess. Do we know if you can add extra seats when the pick time comes or if you have to get back in line after it’s done vs adding them now

May 1 is a HARD deadline

They can not allow you into the selection process if you renew after May 1

This isn’t like other years where the deadline is soft

Still can you renew 7 then buy 10 when your pick time comes or do you get 7 and have to add 3 more after everyone has gone thru renewals

That assumes 1 seat per 5 minute window. My window will knock out 8 seats.

Depends what the average number of seats per ticket holder is. My guess is it’s at a minimum 2, probably more like 3+.
With the advantage of teaming up with others for this particular buy, I bet it’s closer to 4+..

With the advantage of teaming up with others for this particular buy, I bet it’s closer to 4+..

Just a reminder for those that are “teaming up” you will have to leave the tickets in that persons name for future years.

If you don’t, you will have to become “new season” ticket holders again and those seats will be available during the season ticket renewals upgrade process in future seasons.

I would be careful on teaming up too many seats together

Just playing with some soft numbers after conversations about a couple of the larger donor levels.

It looks like about 60% of those levels have people in the FB ticket purchase process. Some FB only, some FB/BB. Given how priority pts work the higher up within a level the more you are going to see the 2 sport groups.

So within each level if you remove 40% of the people you get a more true ranking of how many people are buying FB tickets and might be ahead of you if you wanted to change donor levels.

So in reality jumping from Varsity which contains roughly 3300 people close to 2000 have FB tickets Captain maybe 900 and all-conference maybe 700.

It may not be true all the way up but it does point to roughly 6-7K FB STH. if we AVg that out to 3-4 tickets per group thats 18-25 STs. Does that sound close ?

Since 40% or so are renewing in this last week Those in the lower donor levels should see our levels go up 25-50% in the last week.

SO using fuzzy math

In other words, a global ranking of 3000 now is probably going to go up to 5000 and given 60% of that is FB people 3000 people would be picking ahead of you

a global ranking of 1500 now is probably going to go up to 2700 and given 60% of that is FB people 1600 people would be picking ahead of you

Like all Polls the margin of error for this is +/- 40%
I was told there would be no math.

Should be able to, they likely will charge you the $99 price point until you pick your seats and then you will pay the remainder of what is owed
As Billy Gibbons likes to say, “ let me shows ya how it’s done”.
Or was done. Or was explained to me was done.

I had 4 already. Seats I’m more than nervous about moving from end zone to other end. I added another 6 new on Tuesday for a total of 10. I’d paid the entire invoice for the initial 4.
The “new” 6 you can only add right now at the $99 level but you will be charged the $50 deposit on each of those minimally again as a deposit. I paid that $300. Then spoke to my rep and paid the balance of $294. Of that the total I paid what counted toward donation for 24’ was $44 x 6.

As Billy Gibbons likes to say, “ let me shows ya how it’s done”.
Or was done. Or was explained to me was done.

I had 4 already. Seats I’m more than nervous about moving from end zone to other end. I added another 6 new on Tuesday for a total of 10. I’d paid the entire invoice for the initial 4.
The “new” 6 you can only add right now at the $99 level but you will be charged the $50 deposit on each of those minimally again as a deposit. I paid that $300. Then spoke to my rep and paid the balance of $294. Of that the total I paid what counted toward donation for 24’ was $44 x 6.
Same for me. And I wouldn't wait until the last minute to contact them and try to add seats either. It's pretty hectic with so many people trying to meet the deadline.

Same for me. And I wouldn't wait until the last minute to contact them and try to add seats either. It's pretty hectic with so many people trying to meet the deadline.

Yes they are definitely swamped currently

Where the heck is the button to renew tickets? I see "2024 football deposit" which is $50 for a seat. Where is the renew area on mycuse? Do you have to do the deposit first?

2024 Season Ticket Deposit
Fans interested in new season tickets for 2024 are encouraged to place a deposit. Upon placing a deposit, you will receive an invoice for season tickets at the $99 price level in your MyCuse account. Please note, you will have the opportunity to change price levels and pick out exact seat locations.

Where the heck is the button to renew tickets? I see "2024 football deposit" which is $50 for a seat. Where is the renew area on mycuse? Do you have to do the deposit first?

2024 Season Ticket Deposit
Fans interested in new season tickets for 2024 are encouraged to place a deposit. Upon placing a deposit, you will receive an invoice for season tickets at the $99 price level in your MyCuse account. Please note, you will have the opportunity to change price levels and pick out exact seat locations.

You need to log into your mycuse account

I did!

they set up an invoice for me when they called me back within 24 hrs after I emailed. Super easy

Edit: this was Monday/Tuesday. So even though they are busy, they are replying.

Just as an fyi, but if you go onto the payment plan, you will still earn the full priority points for this years giving but not for the two lifetime things which you accrue as you go along. It wasn’t this way in the past and won’t be going forward but for this year only it will be the case.

You need to log into your mycuse account
Looks like I was accidentally logged out (classic), but I see the invoice now.

What does "2024 premium zone amount" = $100 mean? (I've been emailing the ticket rep too)