2024 Seating Changes | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Most of the higher end guys/gals will be going next week, that's likely your best bet to get a screen shot.
It’s also hard to get a complete screenshot that is useful. You have to zoom in to certain sections and take a bunch of different screenshots to actually see seats. The zoomed out level doesn’t show actual availability.

People may way to be prepared to make their own picks, I would advise against relying on their rep. I know of a person who asked to be called when their pick was up and the rep essentially said no he had to many others and that it was easy to do online.
it is very easy. The most confusing aspect is the parking pass button is one thing and seating another. Beyond that it’s just picking seats on a map.

I think people just need to move beyond the concept of getting the same exact seats they had before. Some don’t exist. Some can’t be picked because of the student section or the new premium sections. And others will be taken. If your standard is the same exact seat, you will be disappointed. If it’s getting something similar, most will be happy.

I would guess that they are going by giving level. So Day 1 might only have 25 or so people in the first giving level. Day 2 might only have 50 people (75) in the second level. Day 3 might have 75 people (150) or the 1st half of the third level, and Day 4 another 75 people (225) or the 2nd half of the third level. So by the time you get to Tuesday you are in the 4th level and #226-#326 overall.
There was more than 100 for day one in terms of rank. But not sure how many actually have seats so actual number of people could have been less. But based on the map I suspect quite a few picked tickets.

People may way to be prepared to make their own picks, I would advise against relying on their rep. I know of a person who asked to be called when their pick was up and the rep essentially said no he had to many others and that it was easy to do online.

If someone wants to add or remove seats you cannot do it online.

There was more than 100 for day one in terms of rank. But not sure how many actually have seats so actual number of people could have been less. But based on the map I suspect quite a few picked tickets.

Seems odd then unless Friday is an off day? If there are about 100 in each level and Days 1-3 are T-TH then day 4 on the next T would make sense.

I think they also realized a lot of fans would be traveling.

Ya it makes sense, as you noted people are traveling and SU probably has less then a full crew as well on Friday before vacation. With Monday being memorial day SU probably also doesn't want anything to go haywire late in the day Friday that can't be resolved until Tuesday morning at the latest. The last thing they need is upperdeck running into an issue at 445pm on a Friday of a holiday weekend, lol.

Let me further challenge your math. The first couple tiers are 10 minute windows. Then it goes to 5 minute windows. Then the bottom several tiers are 2 minute windows.
Well there you go. New math every day. That would also explain some of the numbers we are seeing. Much more backloaded.

Ya it makes sense, as you noted people are traveling and SU probably has less then a full crew as well on Friday before vacation. With Monday being memorial day SU probably also doesn't want anything to go haywire late in the day Friday that can't be resolved until Tuesday morning at the latest. The last thing they need is upperdeck running into an issue at 445pm on a Friday of a holiday weekend, lol.
that explains why I am early on my PICK day.

only about 5000 sths
Not sure you or anyone knows the answer but do we know how many STH'ers are for basketball and football. I'm just curious how many total for each sport.

My 5000 was the rough number of STHs for FB but thats not FB alone.

I don't know the breakdown across sports vs dual STHs either.

Maybe they don't want to release it? But it also seemed to time consuming to generate the number for some reason.

My 5000 was the rough number of STHs for FB but thats not FB alone.

I don't know the breakdown across sports vs dual STHs either.

Maybe they don't want to release it? But it also seemed to time consuming to generate the number for some reason.
You'd be hard pressed to find a sports organization that isn't tightlipped about STH

You'd be hard pressed to find a sports organization that isn't tightlipped about STH
So if football averaged 32,000 fans per game last year and basketball averaged less than that, say 18, 000, wouldn't that almost be a given that football has more STH. Unless the single game and walk up are so much greater in football.

I agree.

If we were selling 44K and demand was high we might get more of a real number.

The Bills announced that they have about 15K and capped it last year. 15K in a stadium with 60k+ tickets.

I agree.

If we were selling 44K and demand was high we might get more of a real number.

The Bills announced that they have about 15K and capped it last year. 15K in a stadium with 60k+ tickets.
I don't believe that number at all.

You think its high or low?

With the NEW PSL stuff coming for the new stadium you think they are trying to create more demand by fudging it some?

They announced a waiting list that was like 6000 as well at one point?

Pretty clear that over time every question that has been brought up has brought out a new person with another question or confusion. There have been tons of twists in the process and even the answers

I think that would be an understatement. Things change, adapt and move on or don't and that's fine too
Those newfangled print at home? PDQ things are too much for me to understand

My ticket guy called me...I had to turn off my 16" Zenith color TV, get out of my lazy boy and answer my phone on the kitchen wall to find out my ticket rep assigned me to the new guy. Geez...

Those newfangled print at home? PDQ things are too much for me to understand

My ticket guy called me...I had to turn off my 16" Zenith color TV, get out of my lazy boy and answer my phone on the kitchen wall to find out my ticket rep assigned me to the new guy. Geez...
was the phone cord long enough to stretch back to the lazy boy? back in the day, it was a strong move to put the 20 footer on the phone. Could walk around the entire house.

was the phone cord long enough to stretch back to the lazy boy? back in the day, it was a strong move to put the 20 footer on the phone. Could walk around the entire house.

I have to take my film down to the drugstore to be developed, where I might get it back in a week.

Or I might get someone else's photos by mistake. I hate it when other people have more interesting vacations than I do.