2024 Spring Practice | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

Rodney vibes
Can't decide between Vic Tayback or Lee J. Cobb.
VicTayback.jpeg
Cobb-WeAngry.jpg

I’m going to say it and I’ll take heat for it

But I was less than impressed by Coach Dale Williams
I think we found out why his reputation for recruiting from the Purdue fans was terrible.

Luckily, they did have great line play so there is a good chance his coaching is good and he is asked mostly to coach here, we have plenty of recruiting.

Especially with how the university treated her father. I'm glad bygones be bygones. The unprofessionalism exhibited by Gross and Cantor was disgusting back in the day. I hope they found the knife they stabbed him with and threw it away finally
100% would have had Ray Rice pounding the rock

Especially with how the university treated her father. I'm glad bygones be bygones. The unprofessionalism exhibited by Gross and Cantor was disgusting back in the day. I hope they found the knife they stabbed him with and threw it away finally
It is pretty common knowledge that P was coming back until the disaster of a bowl game, after which Gross was order by the Board of Trustee to fire P.
He also mailed in the bowl game, as he made ZERO adjustments at halftime. ZERO!.

It is pretty common knowledge that P was coming back until the disaster of a bowl game, after which Gross was order by the Board of Trustee to fire P.
He also mailed in the bowl game, as he made ZERO adjustments at halftime. ZERO!.
Sounds very professional by the university.

Pasqualoni is a class act and probably realizes the bad actors are gone from the board and SUAD.

Need to instill some meanness in the line. The Viking grunt when you come at your opponent when engaged. On running plays explode off the line and push move em back on their butts. Be vicious!

I wasn't aware that toughness was a glaring issue for the OL. I thought discipline was the big kahuna.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom