2024 Winter Workout | Syracusefan.com

2024 Winter Workout

Vly03AJjSmyvUQiZ6KHo_cowbell.jpg

Red Flag: I would like to have seen more grunting, grimacing and clenched teeth. At this rate, I don't see us winning more than a couple of OOC games. .

I guess they're not properly dedicated.

I think Chad Smith is the first coach we see in the video, and then at the 12 second mark Jordan Barber makes an appearance. Anyone know who the coach is at the 2-3 second mark?

Stanley "Stack " Williams appears to be a no nonsense type of dude.
He has worked with mostly junior high/high school aged students.
Supposedly nearly 80% go onto D1 programs. I think his upbringing
and Coach Brown's are somewhat similar. Going to be interesting to see who/how many leave after spring football...

Stanley "Stack " Williams appears to be a no nonsense type of dude.
He has worked with mostly junior high/high school aged students.
Supposedly nearly 80% go onto D1 programs. I think his upbringing
and Coach Brown's are somewhat similar. Going to be interesting to see who/how many leave after spring football...
His IG stories were great today. He was enjoying taking in his first cuse basketball game and was talking about how hes been a fan since 95. What a great game for all to attend!

I knew you'd have the answer!
What a legit S&C hire who doubles as a pipeline into CT prep schools. Good story here.

”So there's Stack posing with Kirby Smart of Georgia. There’s Stack getting texts from Nick Saban of Alabama. There’s Stack connecting with Jim Mora of UConn. Virtually everyone of any influence in the college football world is on speed dial.’

What a legit S&C hire who doubles as a pipeline into CT prep schools. Good story here.

”So there's Stack posing with Kirby Smart of Georgia. There’s Stack getting texts from Nick Saban of Alabama. There’s Stack connecting with Jim Mora of UConn. Virtually everyone of any influence in the college football world is on speed dial.’

One of these things, is not like the others. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom