2024 Winter Workout | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Winter Workout

Would be great to get an updated list on those players that have earned their number. Catch some in the videos that are released but it would be great to see a complete list.

IMG_4022.gif

Love how much these coaches support each other. Extends beyond basketball to lacrosse and to other supports too. Coach Jack is just an awesome person and bleeds Orange.

A lot of coaching chemistry between a majority of the sports right now.

This is an area you have to give John Wildhack a ton of credit for.

They are all pushing one another and trying to make the Syracuse Sports brand elite

BB26252F-1F3C-4E10-B9A2-4547CB612EEC.jpeg

I love that she’s out there supporting the team at 6am.

I think I was able to identify a few more players who have earned their numbers;
26 - Perricone
39 - Masters
32 - Armentano or Delaine (I think Delaine is bigger)
29 - Buxton
And maybe
37 - Reirden

This is the last week of the winter strength and conditioning program. Spring break next week and they start spring ball when they return from spring break. I assume a lot of numbers will be earned this week.

What are the half tank tops for? Are they some kind of breathing/heart monitor/support devices?

Yeah, looks to be some sort of data gathering / transmission device.

If you look between rear shoulder blades on players wearing the vests in that pic, you can see a cylindrical object the size of a roll of nickels with what looks like a wire or antenna coming out of the top. On LQA in particular.

Yeah, looks to be some sort of data gathering / transmission device.

If you look between rear shoulder blades on players wearing the vests in that pic, you can see a cylindrical object the size of a roll of nickels with what looks like a wire or antenna coming out of the top. On LQA in particular.
You are both correct. It is a monitor to assess cardiopulmonary response, specifically to exercise in this setting. My daughter's team used these her last year of collegiate soccer (Fall 2022).

A lot of pro sports have been using them for a few years now, US mens soccer team has been using them for 5 years or so it feels like. Most ridiculous things I've ever seen, when players take their shirts off it looks like they're wearing bras. And I'm huge on tracking data, like HR during workouts to create baselines for each player. It's just too bad these players have to wear bras to get the data.

A lot of pro sports have been using them for a few years now, US mens soccer team has been using them for 5 years or so it feels like. Most ridiculous things I've ever seen, when players take their shirts off it looks like they're wearing bras. And I'm huge on tracking data, like HR during workouts to create baselines for each player. It's just too bad these players have to wear bras to get the data.

“Bros”.

Or “man-zieres”. ;)

1710081751787.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors