2024 Winter Workout | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Winter Workout

Josh has always been a hard worker his dedication on and off the field is outstanding and for note he has played in 46 games the last 4 years starting in 2 of them his experience and knowledge will be a big asset to the new staff and so many new players. Thank you Josh. and bye the way Mr. Moeolo is one massive dude can't wait for the season to start.

Josh has always been a hard worker his dedication on and off the field is outstanding and for note he has played in 46 games the last 4 years starting in 2 of them his experience and knowledge will be a big asset to the new staff and so many new players. Thank you Josh. and bye the way Mr. Moeolo is one massive dude can't wait for the season to start.
That was going to be my question. I was going to ask who that is in the second to last picture. Dude is huge and has a great frame. Tree trunks for legs. Moeolo redshirted in 2023. Maybe he can develop into a solid contributor. Sure looks the part.

Any idea why they are all wearing nitrile gloves? Have we talked about this already?

"I love the smell of Nitrile in the morning. Nothing else in the world smells like that. Smells like...

victory-apocalypse-now.gif

I understand the nitril gloves keep their hands warmer when they are working out outside in twenty degree weather.

It’s either that or some type of fetish. Oh no….
haha I was wondering if Fran brought some new kinks with him.

For 54 years i’ve been buying heavily insulated gloves, sometimes even heated, to keep my hands warm while outside in winter. Who knew the secret are the gloves i wear when I work on the cars.

For 54 years i’ve been buying heavily insulated gloves, sometimes even heated, to keep my hands warm while outside in winter. Who knew the secret are the gloves i wear when I work on the cars.
I started wearing nitrile gloves under my winter gloves on the really cold days a few years ago and they were a big help in keeping my hands warm.

That was going to be my question. I was going to ask who that is in the second to last picture. Dude is huge and has a great frame. Tree trunks for legs. Moeolo redshirted in 2023. Maybe he can develop into a solid contributor. Sure looks the part.
He was a second team JUCO AA, so there is talent there to work with. (General Reed was a first team JUCO AA that same year).

I started wearing nitrile gloves under my winter gloves on the really cold days a few years ago and they were a big help in keeping my hands warm.
Helps keeping the sweat from evaporating. The evaporation of the sweat is leading to your hands feeling frozen.

Man I really hope het is back to 100% by fall camp. Really looking forward to see what he can do this year.
He should be. Lisfranc injuries are the worst foot injuries you can have. Especially the one OG suffered. It was very severe. Unfortunately, even after surgery, rehab, and healing, in a lot of athletes it causes long term arthritis, which can be annoying. For the severity of OG’s injury the average return time for a football player is 11 months. Thankfully OG is a specimen , which will always help compared to your average joe shmoe. Have to hope he has a Julio Jones comeback where he has his best 2 years post lisfranc fracture. It’s tough to tell because the severity varies. Based on OG’s assessment i am sure he had plates or screws, maybe both placed. I also get nervous with the low top shoes he wears, which doesn’t offer much support. Chet Holgrem is another athlete who missed his freshman season with a lisfranc but returned this year and hasn’t missed a beat. Dwight Freeney also had the injury, but I don’t believe it was as severe and he came back and destroyed as usual. Each player is different, but there doesn’t seem to be any complications and it’s a good sign he’s running in straight lines. I’m guessing they won’t push it. Probably sit out spring as a precaution and then get ready to open it up during pre fall camp workouts. Someone needs to have Jordan make a mid or high top shoe for extra support.

Oh my God. We aren’t going to win any games if these guys are drinking soda. What is the nutritionist thinking?:)
You may think it’s a joke, but it’s a huge difference having an occasional soda during dinner, instead of it being the sole source for rehydration in our 20th century cafeteria. Thankfully, I think that has long been changed, but to think having a sugar soda after workouts is good for you than i don’t know what to tell you. There is a reason we need a nutritionist and i guarantee you there won’t be any soda machines as their sole source of hydration during meals at schools who take this stuff seriously. In slight moderation it is ok, but certainly not after workouts, or healthy ways to put on weight. Ask any nutritionist out there and I guarantee the first thing they do is rip out that soda machine. I still can’t believe seeing our high school facilities with coke machines as our only option of hydration.

Oronde’s put on another 12-15 lb of muscle . He’s huge.
Brock Bowers played at about 240-245lbs for Georgia. OGII is a bit taller but hopefully they see the same opportunity for OG to gain weight and be an even greater mismatch against smaller DBs/slower LBs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom