Women's Lacrosse - 2025 Recruiting | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2025 Recruiting

Wild! Cuse better improve the lax facilities asap. Clemson is up and coming but they aren’t Cuse. Game this year was a blow out.
agree about 'Cuse's facilities. Clemson is going to leapfrog a lot of programs in the ACC quickly. Their facilities and their fb game day atmosphere are blinding parents and kids from their crap academics.

I liked the idea of SU being Spallina U...but is it possible Kayla is not completely disappointed with this decision? Athletes peak at different times and maybe this will result in some reshuffling that is better for all concerned?

This guy …

Good thing Clemson doesn't have a mens team. Likely reaction to her father's upset in how his team was treated in the NCAA Tournament at Cuse? Maybe there was more to the story about this and the rumors about Joey. Hmmmm. Quite an embarrassment.

agree about 'Cuse's facilities. Clemson is going to leapfrog a lot of programs in the ACC quickly. Their facilities and their fb game day atmosphere are blinding parents and kids from their crap academics.

Where do you get that from? School is highly competitive.

Good thing Clemson doesn't have a mens team. Likely reaction to her father's upset in how his team was treated in the NCAA Tournament at Cuse? Maybe there was more to the story about this and the rumors about Joey. Hmmmm. Quite an embarrassment.

Dad was so pissed that he held a gun to Alexa's head and forced her to flip?

Not likely.

Probably Alexa read some of Joey's "fan" mail on social media and wanted to go where she'd be appreciated ($$$) more.

Not likely.

Probably Alexa read some of Joey's "fan" mail on social media and wanted to go where she'd be appreciated ($$$) more.
Doubt Joe had a direct hand in this but she could have been embarrassed for him and decided on her own. Maybe Kayla is better off not having Joe hanging around her program.

Losing the #1 recruit in the country to a conference rival?

Sure. No big deal.
I think you missed the point. Labels get attached and they can be difficult to remove. And sometimes the number 1 recruit as a soph is not the number 1 recruit as a senior. I don't know enough about the women's game to know how big a deal this is. I was just suggesting the possibility that this may not be as catastrophic as many people assume and that her ranking by Inside Lacrosse may not be relevant in this consideration.

Ticked off dad in the NCAAT.
Knew something bad was gonna happen.
Gawd.
Well there were several posts that he wasn't exactly honest about all the details in that situation putting SU in a pretty awkward situation. Not sure what SU is supposed to do about that.

I think you missed the point. Labels get attached and they can be difficult to remove. And sometimes the number 1 recruit as a soph is not the number 1 recruit as a senior. I don't know enough about the women's game to know how big a deal this is. I was just suggesting the possibility that this may not be as catastrophic as many people assume and that her ranking by Inside Lacrosse may not be relevant in this consideration.

It's not great, Bob.

At least we have a year to recover before they hit campus.

Maybe we can portal in someone to replace her.

Not likely.

100%

Not likely.

Bingo. I'm no SU women's lax insider but I know there is tension between Spallina Sr and SU. His daughter going elsewhere is best for all parties.

I wouldn’t be sad if the entire family left but that’s just me I guarantee dear old dad had a part in this and yes there is definitely tension with the Spallina’s and SU and this did not help anything

Not likely.

Might want to watch Joes press conference after he lost to SU before you comment on this. Dad wouldn’t have to hold a gun to her head the kids will do whatever he says and vice versa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom