2025 Transfer Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2025 Transfer Thread

Ha, not usually. That would be quite a choice. ACC should once again be quite the battle next year. Another poster on fanlax (albeit it's their first ever post) is saying he's headed to Carolina.

That would be a great coup for UNC, had heard Hop was really pushing hard for him, figured he would likely end up there or ND. UNC definitely positioning themselves to have a major turnaround year next season assuming Duffy and a few others are healthy.

I don’t think we ever see Kellogg as a top two line mid. He doesn’t move well enough. It would be nice to get that shot on the field occasionally though.

I don't know, he seemed to move fine in the little PT he got at mid this year. He's never gonna be any sort of a significant dodging threat obviously but he was a true frosh seeing his first minutes. A full year of practice plus the summer and fall ball he should be able to increase his mobility. Perfect guy to run out there against zones and on the man up.

Ha, not usually. That would be quite a choice. ACC should once again be quite the battle next year. Another poster on fanlax (albeit it's their first ever post) is saying he's headed to Carolina.
wasnt going to say anything but since it's out there, this is what i've heard as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom