2025 Transfer Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2025 Transfer Thread

Based on tone feels like it’s Spallina. If so, that sucks but on to the next. He had issues in big games.

Leo or Hiltz would be more devastating IMO. Obviously Hiltz less so because he only has the 5th year remaining

im texting my guys trying to figure this out...whatever it is it's caught me by surprise

possible jordie is exaggerating for engagement and it's just like a role player or two?

Would be really weird if he is back up in Canada playing in the OJll along with his brother and playing with the other cuse guys if he is also planning to enter the portal.

Yeah, stranger things have happened, but that would be really surprising. He switched his number to 22 in the OJLL and was wearing Syracuse gloves in the clips that I saw. He'd be uprooting all of his siblings essentially ... I guess you can't rule anything out. Also hard to imagine they'd be promoting that game tonight knowing he was thinking of transferring.

Really lame of someone to leak something like that in general. Complete clickbait garbage.

im texting my guys trying to figure this out...whatever it is it's caught me by surprise

possible jordie is exaggerating for engagement and it's just like a role player or two?

Possible, and I hope so but there has been some rumblings off a big name hitting the portal from Cuse for a little bit now.

Yeah, stranger things have happened, but that would be really surprising. He switched his number to 22 in the OJLL and was wearing Syracuse gloves in the clips that I saw. He'd be uprooting all of his siblings essentially ... I guess you can't rule anything out. Also hard to imagine they'd be promoting that game tonight knowing he was thinking of transferring.

Really lame of someone to leak something like that in general. Complete clickbait garbage.
It would be literally insane if he switched to 22 and hit the portal lol

A lot of good points and I think it would be a massive loss for both sides.

will ferrell anchorman GIF

“It better not be my Wottle. He knows better.”

-My 70 yr old mother in response to me relaying these rumors while she eats her Caprese salad at lunch. Her favorite player is Wyatt Hottle (or “Wottle” as her & apparently some teammates call him).

It would be hard to believe Joey to Michigan....but if someone said Joey to North Carolina it would get my attention, and not because I know anything other than that Joey has a lot of respect for Petro and has a relationship with the twins.

This was the interaction. Not Spallina to Michigan, but the "close enough" to me means Spallina is transferring. Would like someone a little more reputable to come out with something.

This was the interaction. Not Spallina to Michigan, but the "close enough" to me means Spallina is transferring. Would like someone a little more reputable to come out with something.

When NYC post we’ll have something…not sure I wanna see it tho.

Jermey, ox, Powell, Doctah do we know what happened to WoodyUK? Realized a while ago haven’t seen him in forever

There is no way anyone knows the school yet, and again, would be INSANE if he did that after going to the OJLL again, wearing his cuse stuff in the OJLL, bringing his brother with him, etc. Like I guess it's possible but, on top of everything else that would be crazy about it, that just seems way too out of left field. I’m gonna try and ignore this from now on until we hear something legit. Jordie is on the naughty list now I guess. Chris J has been there.

In watching 2 post-game interactions between Joey and Owen Hiltz after the Towson NCAA game I detected a not positive vibe. An interaction on the field just as the camera came off the field and in the press conference afterward. I'd wondered during the season if Owen would portal since he was graduating. But then wondered how Joey was dealing with the reactions in the big games when he didn't do well. If he's the one leaving, maybe he didn't think he was supported enough by the coaching staff in those games.

so if it isn't Joey to Michigan is it Joey, and maybe to a B1G school? JHU? Md? Hopefully at last not an ACC school, like Dook. Or . . . is it someone else going to Michigan? Wasn't Finn originally committed there? If Finn, maybe he wants to play attack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom