#24 Update | Syracusefan.com

#24 Update

Bill Orange

@cnylacrosse: Ianzito on injured ankle: "We're gonna give it a go tomorrow. It's the Final 4. I'm gonna be out there with my team as much as possible."

@cnylacrosse: Ianzito on injured ankle: "We're gonna give it a go tomorrow. It's the Final 4. I'm gonna be out there with my team as much as possible."

Sounds like he'll be limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course he is going to play. Senior, Captain and one of the keys to the defense. Only way he doesn't give it a go is if they had to amputate. Tape it and go.

Of course he is going to play. Senior, Captain and one of the keys to the defense. Only way he doesn't give it a go is if they had to amputate. Tape it and go.
"patch him up!" - Norman Dale

Sounds like he won't be 100%...If he can't go the distance it could be a game changer. He is their best short stick defender who matches up well against Denver's midfielders, he's very good at clearing and plays the wing on face-offs. If he's not in, you can count on Denver challenging Jenkins and Grimm all game.

Wouldn't be surprised to see two poles at midfield and Pratt on an attackman.

Not only did he play a great game today but he may have had the play of the game with the hit that caused the turnover at the end of the game. Great player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom