3 Clemson players drop hot sample...fail drug test | Syracusefan.com

3 Clemson players drop hot sample...fail drug test

Dammit. I was on the fence with my bowl pick with ND before this.

Looks like Dexter Lawrence is not going to play. I thought it was a toss up game before this, now, I think ND wins handily.

Looks like Dexter Lawrence is not going to play. I thought it was a toss up game before this, now, I think ND wins handily.

which sucks since Clemson might've had a chance vs. Bama. ND will get rolled again.

Ah, the ‘ole water float tank excuse.
If I were the admins at Clemson I would check and see if any of the supplements were manufactured in China. Just this month blood pressure medications manufactured in China were recalled for contamination with a carcinogenic. Better excuse than float tank.

If I were the admins at Clemson I would check and see if any of the supplements were manufactured in China. Just this month blood pressure medications manufactured in China were recalled for contamination with a carcinogenic. Better excuse than float tank.
Exactly and if i’m not mistaken there have been a number of recalled blood pressure medications over the past several months.

What if these kids went out to eat and someone tampered with their food or drink? Not saying this happened but there are some crazy people out there that would do this. What if someone had $ on the games and this was an easy way to affect the game.

I am now going to put my tinfoil hat on so the aliens don’t read my mind!!

What if these kids went out to eat and someone tampered with their food or drink? Not saying this happened but there are some crazy people out there that would do this. What if someone had $ on the games and this was an easy way to affect the game.

That’s actually brilliant. You’d just have to get the timing right.

Old story for those folks. Arsenic in the drywall, lead in the toys, etc. Adulterated products and IPR violations (copying and hacking) are a way of life.

Tonight there is release which furthers the Clemson discussion:

The status of Clemson defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence, tight end Braden Galloway and offensive lineman Zach Giella has been in doubt ever since news surfaced this week that their "A" samples of an NCAA-administered drug text revealed trace amounts of ostarine. The NCAA informed Clemson on Thursday that the "B" samples produced the same result, and the trio will miss Saturday's Cotton Bowl national semifinal between the second-ranked Tigers and No. 3 Notre Dame.

"This evening, Clemson athletics received confirmation from the NCAA of suspensions for tight end Braden Galloway, offensive lineman Zach Giella and defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence, all three of whom will be unavailable for Saturday's game against Notre Dame," Clemson said in a statement via The State. "The athletic department will have no further comment on the matter this evening as it considers all of our options, including appeals."

Dexter Lawrence was just confirmed by Clemson an hour ago along with his team mates TE Braden Galloway and OL Zach Gie.lla are also ineligible to play in their game vs. ND due to two positive blood tests in which trace amounts of Ostarine, also known as enobosarm, is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). SARMs bind to steroid hormone receptors and act similarly to the steroids that bodybuilders and athletes use [R]. It is usually taken to help increase muscle mass, but it can help treat osteoporosis and prevent heart failure.

Not a good time for Clemson to receive this discovery. Getting interesting ;)

The NCAA list is a bit ridiculous and its about time a real chemist/ pharmacist starts making some of these rules and calls. Knowing the NCAA, its a bunch of suits making these calls...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom