38 and done... | Syracusefan.com

38 and done...

Sorry about that, Ashley, ( still love you, though...)
1013356-6-20150319164027-ashley-judd-why-im-going-after-abusive-trolls.jpeg

Would love to see a team go undefeated. Kentucky and Calipari are not who I wanted to see accomplish that though. Phew.

Some of the UK players including Stein and the Harrison's wouldn't shake hands with the Wisky players. Took the money and ran. Punk sore losers.

Really?

Always great to see UK lose, but they were great for interest this season.

Sports are better when there are villains.
That's why we need to play the heel in the ACC.

I think cal's heavy rotations actually cost him

Booker was having a great stretch and then he sat

I think booker and Ulis are better than tje Harrison's, although they actually
Played great tonight

GoHamSU said:
Really?

Yep. One of the guys on ESPN was railing about it.

I think cal's heavy rotations actually cost him

Booker was having a great stretch and then he sat

I think booker and Ulis are better t han tje Harrison's, although they actually
Played great tonight
He's not a great coach. Like I said earlier on another thread, let's see him do what Ryan did with Wisc. It won't happen! He's got to get paid players in order to win.

Can Calipari even coach? Like a little bit? His coaching seems to involve yelling, whining and stomping his feet. He can get recruit$, but he just doesn't seem like a Gameday coach. Bo took him to school tonight.

Can Calipari even coach? Like a little bit? His coaching seems to involve yelling, whining and stomping his feet. He can get recruit$, but he just doesn't seem like a Gameday coach. Bo took him to school tonight.

He is a good coach, people are being too hard on him, hes been to two more final fours than Jb.

Probably would've been more likely to leave had he gone 40-0.

He is a good coach, people are being too hard on him, hes been to two more final fours than Jb.

It's hard to compare with the talent disparity. Not saying JB and Syracuse doesn't get good players, but no one gets the number of top players that Kentucky has every single year. No less than two 1st round draft picks in each of the last 5 years and that's not going to change this year. 2010 they had 5 and 2012 they had 4. For the most part those aren't players that Calipari molded into first round players, they are superior talents that chose to play for Calipari for a year. No question he is unparalleled as a recruiter.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom