8 fouls on marquette huh? | Syracusefan.com

8 fouls on marquette huh?

That's what happens when we keep chucking with our guards.

Not a chance we can blame this on the refs.

no, but it's a factor tonight. look at the FT discrepancy

I'm one of the biggest ref haters there is but this is on the players except C.J.

I'm not trying to say we've played well or that they shouldn't have more FT but there have been several missed calls in the 2nd half in which we should have been at the line

Not blaming it but this game has been called very one sided. Over the backs, ticky tack fouls. How Gardner has no fouls is a miracle.

The aggressor always gets the calls. Our guards pound the ball at the 3 point line where as Marquette's were attacking.

I cant wait to get out of this godamn clutch and grab conference. This is pathetic.

What's pathetic is the decision-making, and ball-handling of our guards down the stretch.

Check the shot chart.
well we did outshoot them. 25 points from the line. The officials aided that team. I never blame the refs but this was the only way they could win

well we did outshoot them. 25 points from the line. The officials aided that team. I never blame the refs but this was the only way they could win

And the only way Gtown could win is if we let Otto pick us apart instead of having someone else beat us.

We are good at knowing how others plan to win, and letting them dictate it.

This is a game I felt we had almost te whole way...MCW lost the game for,his,poor decision making down the stretch.

I'm not a fan of MCW leaving his feet and then passing it to the opposition for a fast break.

And the only way Gtown could win is if we let Otto pick us apart instead of having someone else beat us.

We are good at knowing how others plan to win, and letting them dictate it.

This is a scrub team we lost too. They cant score and feast at the line. They did tonight and it was the only way they could win. We outshot them from the field too.

This is a scrub team we lost too. They cant score and feast at the line. They did tonight and it was the only way they could win. We outshot them from the field too.

We were up 53-46 with the ball and Brandon passed the ball to some guy in row F.

The refs had nothing to do with this.
The refs didn't lose it for us but to say that had nothing to do with it is beyond ridiculous. Just looking at the ft discrepancy will tell you that. And Gardner on 1 of his rebound and put backs had his fat arm on all over James and just shved him out of the way to get the board. Sure he did that on most of those

Not a chance we can blame this on the refs.

Yep. I don't even think Marq's defense was that good and they certainly didn't clutch/grab. A couple of plays maybe could've been fouls but they had a big body who could carve up space against Baye/Rak/James and we shoot jumpers. Too many guys standing around watching them get off rebounds. I freaking called it right after the GTown game that Gardner could have a big game. Our guards are getting owned by any decent team lately.

If you dont effectively move te ball on offence and dont penetrate, its difficult to draw fouls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom