A chance to become a legend | Syracusefan.com

A chance to become a legend

kcsu

Living Legend
Sorry but i want JT to see this.

IF HE PICKS SU HE BECOMES AN INSTANT LEGENG. NOT AN AFTERTHOUGHT.
DO IT JT!!!!

Add a guard with JT the rest of the bunch and a red shirt MM and the much abused 17 class could be one that I talk about so much my grandkids know about it.

I wish I was. The staff loves marek. If they can get him, even with tucker, they are done.
If we strike out on Tucker and Marek - do we go after Thorpe hard?

I wish I was. The staff loves marek. If they can get him, even with tucker, they are done.

Yep. Frank is the lucky dog and gets a free lap back. Still I'm not complaining closing out with Hughes, Tucker, Dolezag is GREAT

We won't. If Tucker goes to Duke we likely will pursue Thorpe.
Thanks.

This tells me that the staff planned on playing Tucker at the 2 for spurts as well.

We will be loaded at the F spot with Marek and Tucker though...almost too many F's

That doesn't make any sense - they fill different needs. And Thorpe is only for 1 year so what is the downside?

Thanks.

This tells me that the staff planned on playing Tucker at the 2 for spurts as well.

We will be loaded at the spot with Marek and Tucker though...almost too many 's

Yes, Tucker 3/2, Marek 3/4.

That indicates they will move Battle to the 3 and play Thorpe at SG with Frank at PG. So Thorpe is the back up plan if we miss on JT.

Sorry but i want JT to see this.

IF HE PICKS SU HE BECOMES AN INSTANT LEGENG. NOT AN AFTERTHOUGHT.
DO IT JT!!!!
Tucker will be a big fish at Syracuse vs a small or at best a medium fish at Duke. They are already recruiting over him with a top 5 SF in the next class.

I don't think we will add a guard as much as I wish we would. I think it is tucker and Marek.

Ugh I would strongly prefer we continue pursuing Thorpe even if we get Tucker.

As much as I would like thorpe for the immediate need of this year I think it would be hard to pass up the potential or marek. Supposedly the staff is very high on the kid and thinks he is the real deal. Like I said, thorpe would be great now but marek could potentially be great for 4 years. Can only hope frank the tank Howard is a contributor this year or Washington can help fill the gap. Ugh it is a tough decision tho obviously we all want to win now

No clue why we wouldn't go after Thorpe even if we add Tucker, and Marek. Big on HW, and think FH will improve but makes no sense. Tucker can play the 2 when Tyus needs a break, and Marek/OB/MM slides over. Still, that's disappointing to read. That brought my day down, even if we get Tucker. Thorpe is a stud for one year. Well, at least my expectations went back down. I guess.

No clue why we wouldn't go after Thorpe even if we add Tucker, and Marek. Big on HW, and think FH will improve but makes no sense. Tucker can play the 2 when Tyus needs a break, and Marek/OB/MM slides over. Still, that's disappointing to read. That brought my day down, even if we get Tucker. Thorpe is a stud for one year. Well, at least my expectations went back down. I guess.

Do we have enough scholarships to add tucker, marek and thorpe?

I guess Hughes would take it? Forgot about that. Well, that sucks. I think Thorpe is the most important myself.

The NCAA is a...

I agree with Thorpe being the most important immediately. But on the flip side whose to say Howard and Washington man the pg spot adequately enough for us this year that missing out on someone who the coaches feel is way under the radar and has potential to be really good for a long time for us (unless he was so good he leaves early) then we would be kicking ourselves later on. It's a crapshoot. But thorpe paired with battle and Tucker good Lord that would be nice. Your talking me into it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom