A Crucial Stage in the Program's Development | Syracusefan.com

A Crucial Stage in the Program's Development

RoofBeam

2nd String
If there is a dynamic scorer along a rebounding/shot blocking/low post presence in the portal, I hope SU can be made an appealing destination, especially with Latham leaving. I am not sure what to expect of the freshmen coming in but it would be unfortunate if the staff can't build upon the momentum that Dyaisha helped create this year. I like Wooley as a player and I don't think we have seen her at her best because of all the injuries she has had to manage but there are a lot of holes in her game and in my view she would be most effective as a complementary piece since we have repeatedly seen how disastrous it can be when she is dominating the ball. ...Also, I don't think the staff would turn down an experienced point guard...It would be great if the team was again exciting enough to continue the increase in attendance at games.

If there is a dynamic scorer along a rebounding/shot blocking/low post presence in the portal, I hope SU can be made an appealing destination, especially with Latham leaving. I am not sure what to expect of the freshmen coming in but it would be unfortunate if the staff can't build upon the momentum that Dyaisha helped create this year. I like Wooley as a player and I don't think we have seen her at her best because of all the injuries she has had to manage but there are a lot of holes in her game and in my view she would be most effective as a complementary piece since we have repeatedly seen how disastrous it can be when she is dominating the ball. ...Also, I don't think the staff would turn down an experienced point guard...It would be great if the team was again exciting enough to continue the increase in attendance at games.
All signs point to a drop off. No guarantee that we can get the help we need from the Portal The Portal is about money , plain and simple, and our war chest isn't as big as a lot of our major competitors. Look on the men.s side, Calipari just left Kentucky for Arkansas for big bucks. It was stated that two big backers of Arkansas : Walmart ..Walton Money, and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones. Between those two alone...that's a lot of financial support..

IMG_5780.jpeg

All signs point to a drop off. No guarantee that we can get the help we need from the Portal The Portal is about money , plain and simple, and our war chest isn't as big as a lot of our major competitors. Look on the men.s side, Calipari just left Kentucky for Arkansas for big bucks. It was stated that two big backers of Arkansas : Walmart ..Walton Money, and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones. Between those two alone...that's a lot of financial support..
Can’t Biden sign an Executive Order or something to help our cause?

I think there are a lot of drastic differences between the men's side and the women's side.

Do I think the SEC schools have donors with funny money that invest and fund NIL on the women's side? Sure. But I do not believe for a second that it is to the level of the men's side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom