A lot of work to do | Syracusefan.com

A lot of work to do

Tucker has seriously regressed I don't think people realize how good he was last year. We are 4-0 despite this. Jones loss was huge he was clearly the best WR other than Gadsden.

Just because we weren't great this week or last doesn't mean we wont play well vs NC State.

We did not deserve this one at all. Up 16-0 at half, firmly in control, this should’ve been a beatdown. Our sloppiness and mistakes single handedly let them back in the game. We can be a good team, but we have a lot to clean up.

Tucker has seriously regressed I don't think people realize how good he was last year. We are 4-0 despite this. Jones loss was huge he was clearly the best WR other than Gadsden.

Just because we weren't great this week or last doesn't mean we wont play well vs NC State.
Virginia couldn't run the ball last year. I don't think it is a coincidence

We did not deserve this one at all. Up 16-0 at half, firmly in control, this should’ve been a beatdown. Our sloppiness and mistakes single handedly let them back in the game. We can be a good team, but we have a lot to clean up.
Meh, neither did UVA. Missed FG and they couldnt throw at all. We were better than them tonight. I'll take the win

It doesn't help that the OL flat out sucks at run blocking. I knew Veterello at center would come back to bite us on the A$$.

The line is extremely weak. Vet is a huge problem in the middle.

I think the idea that they have to pound Tucker until it works needs to end.

I'm not suggesting not running. I am suggesting that 21 carries for 60 yards for one RB is the pits.
We can get him more involved in the passing game. He is wide open when he leaks out of the backfield. GS needs to give it to him.

We are a home dog to NCSt after this

We'll see they have to play the 2 best teams in the ACC and probably two top 10 teams before that game. I mean being at home off a bye is already a plus but thats a crazy break for us to catch them after they play those 2 teams.

We could have won by 40 tonight if we didn't lose focus. We are 4-0 despite Tucker being badly off. D is making teams work for everything Purdue and UVA really had to work for their points apart from the Pena fumble TD.

That was a very frustrating game, especially in the second half. But we are 4-0! I'll take that no matter how we got there. 3 of the 4 versus P5 opponents and all 4 against the FBS. That's not an accident.

I am worried about all of the injuries suffered today though. It's going to really test out depth but the Wagner game should give us some good experience there.

Our offensive line was really outplayed. Even though some of our play calling in the 2nd half was to be desired, we did a poor job opening holes for Tucker and protecting Shrader.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom