ACC / B1G Challenge Nov 29-Dec 1

Northwestern now tied with Wake at 55.

ACC could be down 6-2 after tonight.

Minny 54, Pitt 53

Purdue 93, FSU 65

Rutgers 74, Clemson 64

Wake 77, Northwestern 73 (OT)

Duke beating Ohio State

How did Duke lose??? That must’ve been a meltdown.

Minny 54, Pitt 53

Purdue 93, FSU 65

Rutgers 74, Clemson 64

Wake 77, Northwestern 73 (OT)

Duke beating Ohio State
Man, Matt Painter really has that Purdue program humming right now. We need to get back to that kind of consistency we used to have as a program.

I expect another rough night for the ACC. The matchups are not favorable.
would love to see GT beat Wisc - mostly because my Badger-alum wife is already insufferable (going into season I assuredly told her that finally SU was going to be superior to Wiscy for a season wire to wire - and then the season started and they got their stupid fluke win over Houston and we... well, you know)

would love to see GT beat Wisc - mostly because my Badger-alum wife is already insufferable (going into season I assuredly told her that finally SU was going to be superior to Wiscy for a season wire to wire - and then the season started and they got their stupid fluke win over Houston and we... well, you know)
Having been born and bred a Badger, I always root for them. But not tonight. I am embarrassed about the ACC. We need to win some damn games!

FFjKNR6XEAAbBDG

A lot of analysts think VPI is the second best team in the conference, but I don’t see much special there. We’ve always handled them pretty well too.

Louisville is good defensively, but they’re awful on offense. They can’t shoot and are not good off the dribble. VT doesn’t look as good as last year.

Are the refs from the home team conference? A lot of very strange calls in these games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom