ACC coaches propose that every single team in Division 1 make the 2021 NCAA Tournament. | Syracusefan.com

ACC coaches propose that every single team in Division 1 make the 2021 NCAA Tournament.

This is dumb and I don’t agree with it. Makes a regular season where players are theoretically risking their health almost inconsequential and meaningless.

AND - it's also the EXACT OPPOSITE of what to do in a pandemic.

MOAR PLAYARZ TOGETHER!!!!
FOR EVEN LONGER!!! :rolleyes:

Is K the Trump of the ACC?
And they'll just go along with any ridiculous dumbass thing he says, no matter what?
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - talk about tonedeaf.

Opposite of McDonald’s: not loving it.
Now, if they said every single Division 1 team except UConn...
a154b9bdc98dca867609f35b5eef9f47.png

If somehow football works out fine going into October why would we be making drastic changes to anything? Better/faster testing should be available and you’re traveling with 50 less people.

This is just stupid

Meanwhile college football has decided to automatically put Ohio State in the FF for football despite not playing a game this season.

I love the idea. The season will be fits and starts no matter what. To ding a program if they get killed w positive covid tests would diminish the entire tournament anyway.

Boeheim, as usual, is right. If there is a season to experiment, it's this year.

This is so dumb but on brand for coaches who just want job security to keep getting paid.

The regular season would be pointless.
My god expand the tournament for one year is okay to 96 but everyone in is so freaking stupid.

I love the idea. The season will be fits and starts no matter what. To ding a program if they get killed w positive covid tests would diminish the entire tournament anyway.

Boeheim, as usual, is right. If there is a season to experiment, it's this year.

But every team? Absolutely every single team?! That's just crazy. You have to draw the line before that no matter what. The thing keeping Miami of California of Ohio of North Dakota University out of the tourney is not the week they took off of practice because their equipment manager got covid.

AND - it's also the EXACT OPPOSITE of what to do in a pandemic.

MOAR PLAYARZ TOGETHER!!!!
FOR EVEN LONGER!!! :rolleyes:

Is K the Trump of the ACC?
And they'll just go along with any ridiculous dumbass thing he says, no matter what?
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - talk about tonedeaf.
Is this a political page?

Davis is a moron. Think about the possible upsets!!!! It will be the best March Madness ever.
I don’t know. You could still up it to 96 or 128 teams and still have those huge upsets. Either way, just imagine filling out the bracket!

Yeah let’s water down the one reason the NCAA tournament has national relevance.

Every team in the tournament makes the regular season pointless.
JB wants expansion for coaches to not lose their jobs.
A college basketball champions league soccer style tournament would be the better solution than everyone in the tournament.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom