ACC Football Kickoff: July 20-21 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Football Kickoff: July 20-21

Don't know if this was printed or mentioned...but Packer being off the Sirius/XM afternoon drive...was that his decision or ESPN?

Don't know if this was printed or mentioned...but Packer being off the Sirius/XM afternoon drive...was that his decision or ESPN?
It wasn't his. He was quite miffed about it.

Dumbass. He’s just mad he wasn’t told what the ACC is/will do. Axe would rather see any plans blown up because of loose lips. Then he can bitch about that.
As I’ve said many times before, axe sucks, not sure what he was expecting a 10 point conference revenue increase plan or whatever. Or maybe one of his stupid quotes he likes to use way too often

I can't stomach Axe, but the reality is that Phillips was one of the dumbasses who voted against the 12 team playoff. if an expanded playoff happens and offers no auto bids as Sankey wants, then that could be Jim's epitaph as ACC commissioner

So, what's the ACC supposed to do, Brent? Poach SEC and B1G schools? Poach Pac10 schools on the west coast? Get a grant of rights for the next 14 years (oh, wait ...) The game is not just brutal; it's ridiculous. So how is the ACC supposed to join in exactly ...or do what they haven't already done?

Dumbass. He’s just mad he wasn’t told what the ACC is/will do. Axe would rather see any plans blown up because of loose lips. Then he can bitch about that.
I’m not impressed with him to this point as well. His whole handshake comment about the ACC, BIG and PAC alliance was a red flag for me. It doesn’t mean he isn’t working on something big or he won’t pull a rabbit out of his hat down the road but he hasn’t made a good impression yet.